nerd, bbc, nigo, pharrell, and mtv

chad

at the recent japan mtv awards, nerd were performing and picking up awards.

pharrell gets out of his limo with nigo! chad hugo wasnt there, so it looked like nigo was the third member.

pharrell was interviewed on the red carpet, and he talked about bbc saying "this is what we do now". they were all wearing bbc.

when nerd won an award, nigo even came up on stage looking like pharrell's lover, both wearing bbc.

is nigo part of nerd now? why was he there, except to promote bbc?

the best part is that space shower tv (mtv's rival) wouldn't let Nigo perform with NERD etc. he was only allowed to walk the red carpet. nice touch when a kind of lame cable channel tells a millionare what to do.

i think Nigo is hoping his new association with Pharell will somehow save that clothing brand he runs that's not BBC. the one with the monkey on it.

the Ice Cream shoes aren't looking any good, from whichever angle i look at it... a adidas forrest hills, or nike cortez will be just as good if not better.

the visvim on the hand... i likes... :)

still hunting for fbt's and polke's.....not much luck

BBc , to me is a big joke! not to hate or anything. But, we all know that b-ape is over. personally I am tired of pharell . Nigo looks desperate trying to pay$ people and associate himself w/ an american urban market. He made his $. I think they both should give it a rest.

The visvim kapoors I like...innovative. The design feels prety wholistic...any word on whether they'll do any men's stuff? BTW I wanna know if there is any really good higher end men's stuff that you guys think is cool...not just supreme and stuff like that but really good quality upper middle end to your reality of high end men's clothing. What're your thoughts?

contact tyrone spencer phone 619.231.4266 e-mail [email protected]

i·con(imageconcepts)© style forager trippin like voyager

Edited by Bryanscott on Jun 6, 2004 at 08:18 AM

mad respect for my peeps up at superfuture, but edwin, don't be disrespectin the kicks when you are disrespectin the photographers copyright and reeboks copyright by posting pics without providing credits from where you copied the pics from. the kicks are fresh, the design is cool, the quality is first class, trust me, if you are putting pics up on superfuture, then you must want to share them with everyone, cause you feel like you have an exclusive on them, i would not be surprized if come aug 1 your sporting a pair yourself....

to the staff over at vacant.. my sincere apologies. it was wrong of me to post those without your permission. and no.. i DID and DO NOT have the scoop on them. but i still wont be buying these shoes.

to the staff over at vacant.. my sincere apologies. it was wrong of me to post those without your permission. and no.. i DID and DO NOT have the scoop on them. but i still wont be buying these shoes.

The use of travelling is to regulate imagination by reality, and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson

chad

you're one of vacants media partners, so you can use what ever you want from our site as our clients are aware of you. also, if you click on the ice cream option there are some other images.

to edwin.... thanks for the reply. its all cool, just got to remember the credits.....keeps everyone happy.

as for the shoes, up for discussion, if you do not like the Nigo (Bathing Ape) designed kicks, well the packaging for the kicks is worth getting the kicks for.... we will have images shortly.....also, the clothing for BBC is fresh.

cheers

russ