superCOOKS??

billy dee williams

MAEK STEEK! IZ SO OGOOD!

Tenderize da steakz wif a hammer or fork or somfin.

sprinkle seesoning salt on oen side.

lay foilz out on da barbeq00.

c00k em.

flip em ober liek ebery 3-5 minute or until dey getting dark

maek a thin cut in da middle around 10-15 minuz to monitor how cooked the inside iz.

den tek off when dey d0ne. SHITZ G00d!

That is the worst recipe ever. At least when you say it tastes like shit, you know why.

Incidentally, you should make spanikopita. It's a really nice Greek dish, made with filo dough, spinach, and feta. I honestly have no recipe for it, as I just make it as I go, but here's the general idea:

2 lbs. FRESH spinach. I cannot stress that enough. No frozen shit.

2 lbs. feta cheese. Pay as much as you can for this.

1/2-1 quart of parmesan, depending on how salty you want this.

1 sweet onion

2 tbs. fresh dill

1 roll of filo dough, defrosted. Just get Pepperidge Farm...it's perfectly fine and cheap.

1 stick of butter, melted

Rice wine vinegar

1/2 cup kosher salt

That's really the main part of this. You can add shit as you want (ie. herbs). Here's how to do it:

You want to start this about 2-3 hours before you're ready to serve.

Boil 5-6 quarts of water and add 1/2 cup kosher salt and about a cup of rice wine vinegar. Bring it back to a boil and get ready to do this shit right. Blanche and shock the spinach. If you don't know what this means, I'll break it down. Put a bunch of spinach in the water, leave it in for just a few seconds, until it picks up that nice green color. Take it out and shock it in a bath of ice water. This is so that you don't continue cooking the spinach, because the more it cooks, the mushier it gets. Do this with all of your spinach and start squishing the water out of it. When you get the bulk of it out, lay out the spinach on a big dish towel, but keep in mind that your dish towel will be stained green. Anyway, roll the spinach up in this and leave it for about a half hour. This should get most of the water out. Another trick is to sprinkle some salt on the spinach first, as this will draw out the moisture.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Once you've got your spinach ready to go, start doing this stuff. Dice your onion and sweat it. Then add your feta and get it nice and melty, but not watery. That is bad. Toss in the dill, spinach and get it to a nice spinach dip-y consistency. Add the parmesan add the end to soak up any excess moisture and for flavor. Be careful here, as parm is very salty and you may kill your dish if you overload it.

Now, be careful if you've never worked with filo dough. It is incredibly fragile, so it has to be just about the perfect temperature/ moisture level to use. If it breaks a little, it's not the end of the world, as your melted butter will hold it all together. I like to use a slightly damp dish towel to drape over my thawed filo dough, as this usually gives enough moisture to keep the dough from cracking. Anywho...

Brush the 13x9 pan with butter. Put one sheet down at a time, brushing butter on each sheet as you go. Do about 8-10 of these and then add the spinach/feta thing. Top off the mixture with the rest of the filo dough, brushing each sheet with butter as you go. Some people like to brush the top off the whole thing with an egg wash (2 egg whites and a tbs. of water) to give it a nice color. Whatever works for you. Toss it in the oven and let it cook until the filo dough gets a nice golden brown color.

That's it!

paul prudhomme. i cant see how any of you would think this is bad unless youve never tried it.

looks good, but damn 3 sticks of butter for one meal?

haha and I think somethin is wrong with one of your pics

Get some white fish, slice into chunks or triangles or whatever gets you off

Mix up about half pancake mix and half flour

Pour in some New Castle or something until it gets like a thick sludgy consistency. You should be able to stick a spoon in it and the spoon will stick straight up. Throw in some Paprika or some shit if you want.

Put in the fish slices and get em covered by the batter. Fry that shit till it's crispy. Drink the rest of the new castle while you're waiting. Shit is so good

Guest Methimphibian
is it just me or did anyone else see the img of the chick shooting a geyser of diarrhea into her own mouth? that is the most disgusting thing i think ive ever seen. should not be in food thread.

hahahahhahaha, you sound like mr wilson

sam adams oktoberfest is the shit.

for an easy one-dish meal, you could try spaghetti carbonara. the great thing is that the "sauce" can be made in the time it takes to cook the pasta.

dice some bacon (around 1 tbsp. for one serving of pasta) and fry it quickly to it gets crispy. cook the pasta in boiling salted water (spaghetti or other long pasta, nothing like penne). drain pasta and return to pot off heat. mix in bacon and one egg beaten with 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese. mix quickly since the heat from the pasta and the pot are going to cook the egg. serve immediately.