Aitor Throup

seenmy

looking forward to the results, like the article says, aitor makes perfect sense for this, as his interest is in the human body and how it moves.

Seen a few of the TM pants sold lately, would love a pair in 34 if anyone sees any selling.

Seen a few of the TM pants sold lately, would love a pair in 34 if anyone sees any selling.

They're worth whatever you can pay for them. I don't regret $200 for my pair whatsoever - the material isn't amazing by any means but it's better than usual Topman and the construction is insane. Darting / construction elements absolutely everywhere and an awesome overall fit.

^ If you'd noticed the link I posted was to that article.

kitbag has 'em up for sale now... won't ship till the 1st April.

Also the youtube channel is up with typo's!

http://www.youtube.com/umbro

the_new_england_shirt.jpg

And a pic of the boy with a shoplifting mum

http://blog.umbro.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jon_terry_england_shirt.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aitor Throup is extremely talented and inspirations for his collections comes from the craziest places; but the prices are out of this world, and a lot of people's budget.

• 4 years later...

^ he already had that micro collection at A, DSM (london), H. Lorenzo, a few others too.

yeah the skull bags were sold recently, but I'm talking about the actual New Object Research collection that was showcased as part of London fashion week (Jackets, trousers, etc.)

September is the customary time for F/W to drop right?  I guess the post was to serve more as a little reminder of the brand in general.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, New Object Research was the collection released last winter or whenever. When I was talking to the folks at A, they said everything sold out in a heartbeat. Would KILL for one of those denim jackets though, so keeping my fingers crossed Throup will develop a more reliable production system soon...

Selectism-Aitor-Throup_6-421x630.jpg

nothing has yet been released from Aitors first full collection, the jacket pictured above along with a t-shirt and pants + backpack was a capsule preview for DSM as part of their Frieze art fair presentations, the first deliveries of the collection Aitor showed in London/paris in Jan will release with retailers during the F13 season so likely around sept/october I imagine.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I'm aware, New Object Research was the collection released last winter or whenever. When I was talking to the folks at A, they said everything sold out in a heartbeat. Would KILL for one of those denim jackets though, so keeping my fingers crossed Throup will develop a more reliable production system soon...

Selectism-Aitor-Throup_6-421x630.jpg

I do know that the NOR full collection will be released as part of F/W13 as seenmy said.

and that the denim jacket is going to run ~2500gbp I think?

The military jacket is really nice too, but it's even more expensive so while I have had the great opportunity to handle and work on the garments from the collection I can't see myself buying any of them...