wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked this shit out today at Fred Segal Man and I have to say Kane you've done a damn fine job. The line has progressed quite nicely and is nicely designed. They got in a bunch of stuff and the store went from crap to semi-decent. I'm in love with the buffalo check jacket, the L fits perfect. Oh yeah, they have the boots there in both black and brown. If I didn't have my carpes I'd get them they're fucking dope. Talk to my man Alex, the little dude with the buzz cut. I think he said they're gettting a few more things in as well.

Credit where Credit's due, I'm just a small part of the design team. We're all really proud of how the line's progressing though! The attention to detail, and the great execution is all due primarily to Production (A.M. mistress and slavedriver of the contractors crazy enough to work with us) and the mastermind behind the styles is B.M.; C.H. makes sure we all play nice, and C.A. -- well, he's the bossman without whom none of this would have ever happened.

And I'm surprised, they have our boots? We haven't shipped any yet. Maybe they managed to get a hold of, and are selling (?) our salesman samples? You sure it's our boots you saw?

Checked this shit out today at Fred Segal Man and I have to say Kane you've done a damn fine job. The line has progressed quite nicely and is nicely designed. They got in a bunch of stuff and the store went from crap to semi-decent. I'm in love with the buffalo check jacket, the L fits perfect. Oh yeah, they have the boots there in both black and brown. If I didn't have my carpes I'd get them they're fucking dope. Talk to my man Alex, the little dude with the buzz cut. I think he said they're gettting a few more things in as well.

Good good well again great job from all of you. I could have been mistaken since they were on display real high up and I didn't ask if they were for sale (meaning actual stock since I heard they ship in Dec) so possibly not no worries. I'm waiting for the icelandic sweater to come in to see how it looks worn since it looks so crazy by itself.

Good good well again great job from all of you. I could have been mistaken since they were on display real high up and I didn't ask if they were for sale (meaning actual stock since I heard they ship in Dec) so possibly not no worries. I'm waiting for the icelandic sweater to come in to see how it looks worn since it looks so crazy by itself.

Alex went and bought the sweaters for Fred Segal Man? Wow. How high are people going to have to crank up their AC to wear those. I had some Norwegian ski sweaters that were comparable in weight, and never once did I break those out during 6 winters in LA.

questions...

1/ who is stocking the tiger fleece blankets?

2/ what colors are available?

3/ cost?

trying to make moves on holiday gifts for people...

At Blackbird we have them in black, navy, grey/natural, brown, and olive. The big ones (about 66x80") are $120 and smaller ones (about 40x66"), $86.

How's the neck feel Tyler, I generally don't like turtlenecks but this one's touching hmmm? Is it itchy like homeboy said? I'd wear something underneath anyway.
It is definitely really scratchy. I actually kind of like that about it, though. The neck isn't restricting or anything at all. It just kind of hovers around your neck.