wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

Anyone know of stockists in the San Francisco area? Just called American Rag and they said that they don't think that they'll be getting anything of theirs.

Alex the koskesh said American Rag dropped the line or rather they got dropped.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sized up to a M on the shawl collar mainly because i was worried about it shrinking in the wash

anyone have experience with wings and horns stuff. does it shrink much in the wash (think hoodies and shawl collars)

thanks

they dont shrink AT ALL. they are crazy!!! they hold up really well IMO to washes.

the only thing that shrinks back are the tight long cuffs if anything on thermals, hoodies, or any other garment with their signature long cuffs.

homi, where did order the shawl?! is Nomad getting any?!

for anyone that knows, are they only making black and grey this season?!

Shawl collars come in black tiger fleece, and solid black, charcoal (sort of purplish, I think) and navy. The solid colors for the shawl collar, and the hoodies, are a new material, sort of ribbed. At least that's what I saw at NdG.

I've never had any shrinkage with W+H pieces, but I never machine dry them. Machine wash cold and hang dry. Have people machine washed hot and machine dried with no shrinkage? I'm especially afraid to machine dry my zip hoodies b/c I don't want to get that wave in the zipper from it shrinking.

yeah, I just picked up a classic fit brown tiger fleece in L at Stels. He has olive tiger fleece in slim fit. And all the stuff LA guy posted. Oh and he has that crazy lined zip hood jacket/hoodie thing.

Oh and I think John said he was getting the boots in come december

Do you have a pic of the brown one?

Also, did you see any slim fit grey or black tiger fleeces? Thanks.

i love that shawl collar blazer, anyone have any info on approximate price and where i can get it online? (pretty sure there are no w+h dealers anywhere near providence)

its around $450.

yeah that shawl blazer is too fuckin nice...

ruach - how is the fit on that jacket? i'm a size L in the classic fit hoody. one time i got a size L slim fit but it was too snug. what size would you recommend? i might need to give blackbird a call....

i love that shawl collar blazer, anyone have any info on approximate price and where i can get it online? (pretty sure there are no w+h dealers anywhere near providence)

wrong! stels on newberry in boston, not sure if they got the coat though...you should be spending your money trying to beat my high score in LOTR pinball anyhow.

ruach - how is the fit on that jacket? i'm a size L in the classic fit hoody. one time i got a size L slim fit but it was too snug. what size would you recommend? i might need to give blackbird a call....
It sounds like you might need an XL. I wear small slim fit hoodies and find the fit of this and the shawl trench are both similar to that.

I dont have a pic of the brown hoodie but ruach posted a pic of the material. The cuffs and inside of the hood are striped and the rest is the tiger fleece pattern. The inside is black.

I did not see slim fit grey or black tiger fleeces. Im not sure if he got them in, I would just call. He definately has the shawl pullover in grey TF though.

Question, are people who bought hoodies last year buying another one this year? I mean, they still look nice a after a years wear, right?

wrong! stels on newberry in boston, not sure if they got the coat though...you should be spending your money trying to beat my high score in LOTR pinball anyhow.

haha, yeah. wasn't thinking about boston. maybe i will check that place out. the jacket is probably a bit out of my price range anyway.

Argh, just tried on the shearling collar jacket at Holts and the sizing is all fucked up for me. The medium is a bit too tight in the arms and I'm swimming in the large.

Will go tomorrow and try it on again, cause it looks too good to pass up.

Wonder if it would stretch a bit... :-\