wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rauch will blackbird be getting this v-neck?

http://www.nomadshop.net/uploaded_images/vneckswaeter-788218.jpg

I live in victoria so I'd rather ferry over to seatle than order it from nomad.

Or you could ferry over to Vancouver and go to Holt Renfrew, even though I believe that they only have the gray one (with black buttons)... but I might be wrong. Can check today, if there's interest.

yeah if you don't mind that would be great, how is holts pricing in vancouver? I know in edmonton the mark up is outrageous.

They have the dark gray or olive or whatever tiger fleece in L/XL, they have that v-neck thing in gray with black buttons, and some denim, etc.

Mark-up... not too sure, prices seem to be reasonable, I think.

Rauch will blackbird be getting this v-neck?

http://www.nomadshop.net/uploaded_images/vneckswaeter-788218.jpg

I live in victoria so I'd rather ferry over to seatle than order it from nomad.

Nope :(

I wish we were, though. There is also a really cool looking pull over hoodie that has buttons along the side but unfortunately we aren't getting that either.

anybody know the price point on the faux-fur jacket? thing looks siiiick but probably well out my price range

I called up Holt Renfrew Yorksdale looking for the western in charcoal and navy, and thought I would ask about the coat. They said it's 595 Canadian.

Has anyone seen the western zip in charcoal and navy in any stores besides Blackbird? I'll give someone some cash if they can pick me up a small or medium.

FWIW, Stel's just got their stuff in. They have the Shawl collar blazer, black and grey tiger fleece shawl pullovers, the utility shirt, and some tiger fleece hoodies, both in classic and slim fits. John said that it would be on the net in a week or so, but I imagine a lot of the good stuff will be gone by then. So I'd phone if you are looking for something specific.