wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

I picked up a slim fit tiger from this season, from peasant, and it def. is a bit slimmer and a few cunthairs shorter than the same sized tiger from last season. They do have some give/stretch to them though, so I'm not worried.

I also got the western and it fits perfect. Slim and close to the body, and nice and slim in the arms. The details are great and the fabric is soft as hell. If you're debating picking one up and you can find one in your size, pick it up - you won't regret it.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I waited till just now to read this thread, especially since I was loving w+h so much last year. So who are the NY stockists this season? Just NdG? Would I still be able to find the trench in a small, or is that not gonna happen at this point?

I don't know why I waited till just now to read this thread, especially since I was loving w+h so much last year. So who are the NY stockists this season? Just NdG? Would I still be able to find the trench in a small, or is that not gonna happen at this point?

NdG and SA have some basic sweatshirts and that will be all they're getting. From what I understand, Barneys is the only other stockist. I don't know what they have, but it sounds like if anyone in NYC is getting some of the outerwear and knit stuff it will be them. Kind of bummed, b/c I have a feeling they won't be getting much.

for those who got your western flannel zip, can you post a pic of it's fit or comment on it at least?

the western flannel fits slim and nice. the body hits a tad bit on the short side, but i've gotten used to the length on mine. its one of my favorite things i've bought in a while.

Are the tiger crews classic or slim fit?

Anyone have approximate measurements for a medium or large?

medium: 25 inches in length, 13 inches in width (across the chest)

Large: length is 27.5 inches 15 inches across the chest

thats the best i can get out of the girl at the other store right now

I was so close to buying a flannel, but I dont know if I can justify 200+ on one right now.

They are on the expensive side, but not that expensive. More in the range of $170 at Peasant or Blackbird if you take advantage of the Styleforum and Superfuture discounts, respectively.

They are on the expensive side, but not that expensive. More in the range of $170 at Peasant or Blackbird if you take advantage of the Styleforum and Superfuture discounts, respectively.

I picked one up from Blackbird yesterday. They're very nice, solid construction and great fit. Not sure if they have any more, though.

Ruach / Tyler said they were sold out two weeks ago in medium but would email me if they got more. :(

Did you pick up the charcoal one? If you did, sell it to me when you run out of hookers n blow money.

I also picked up the western flannel from Blackbird yesterday. Size M and I took the last one off the rack. I love it. It really is so soft.

Great, great store as well.

Ruach / Tyler said they were sold out two weeks ago in medium but would email me if they got more. :(

Did you pick up the charcoal one? If you did, sell it to me when you run out of hookers n blow money.

Aah I am sorry about that. :(

We got some restocks, all of which sold immediately aside for the one that went to the store, but I must have missed you in the list of people waiting for them. Very sorry!

Yeah, Tyler, are you gonna get more Wings + Horns? The girl I spoke to in the store said that you usually only order one shipment but we didn't speak about the Wings + Horns line specifically. Consider that it's been pretty appreciated so far, I thought you might restock on that.

Aah I am sorry about that. :(

We got some restocks, all of which sold immediately aside for the one that went to the store, but I must have missed you in the list of people waiting for them. Very sorry!

No worries Tyler, I'm sorry I even mentioned it. A $200 dollar flannel is the last thing I need to spend money on when I owe thosands in taxes... I hope the IRS isn't on superfuture.

If anyone's looking for the Navy Slim Fit Hoodie in Medium, I'm planning on returning mine to Peasant (too small for me) within a day or two. If you're interested you can pick it up via: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39413

Otherwise, you might want to give Peasant a call to maybe put it on hold if there already isn't someone waiting for a medium.