wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stels in Boston ( www.stelsinc.com ) may be getting them. I discussed that particular piece with John (one of the owners) last winter when I wore it into the store, and iirc, he told me this summer that he had ordered that piece.

Thanks. I will shoot them a email, and see whats the status on that.

It seems like you always have the answer to my W+H needs. You helped me find the black pinstripe last year as well, thanks.

More of our f/w stuff got here today. Black/white buffalo check work jackets, shawl belted trench, shawl blazer, tiger fleece hoodies, tiger fleece sleeveless hoodies, merino wool scarves, and.. I think that is it. If there is any interest, E-mail me at [email protected] with specific requests so I can set stuff aside. We should have it all ready to go either this evening or tomorrow.

edit: by the way, my recent blog post regarding the stuff was posted on Hypebeast, highsnobiety, etc, so there has been a craaaazy amount of requests. Be sure to e-mail me as soon as possible and I apologize in advance if it takes me a bit to get back to you.

I'm gonna have to get on the blower see if I can't get some info from atoo. Am I right in thinking the sizing is more like W+H?
I think the slim fit hoodies seem to fit a little more slim this season. Not sure about specific sizing comparisons on the rest, though. The flannel pieces aren't that slim fitting. The small measures about 19" across the chest.

Just got the black striped tiger fleece shawl neck from NdG. Super nice - slightly different fit and construction than the last W+H ones, but fits close to the old classic fits.

They also had solid hoodies and shawl neck sweatshirts, material is slightly ribbed, but heavy and a little stiff like the heavy weight cotton W+Hs.

IMG_3381.jpg

It's a little darker than it looks in this pic.

Now I think I have to sell the green shawl neck from last year I just bought from Still.