wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

Are you guys going to get the boots in? I was just curious how they'd look with feet in them. I've seen some NDC shoes with the severe toe crumple but look normal when worn.

We have some boots and shoes coming with the S/S shipment, but I don't think they are the ones pictured here. I could be wrong, though.

edit: also, I forgot to mention: tiger fleece blankets!!! We got tons of these, both big and small, and they are amazing.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did they switch everything back to riri or are they still using lampo's on the hoodies? there really is a difference in what i noticed...lampos were so much smoother..

Lampos on the normal hoodies and, from what I can tell, riri on everything else.

did they switch everything back to riri or are they still using lampo's on the hoodies? there really is a difference in what i noticed...lampos were so much smoother..

Lampos on the normal hoodies and, from what I can tell, riri on everything else.

All looks killer, Ruach. Unfortunately, my budget is sort of blown, so I've emailed you about that one piece, which I am getting for sure (cc at the ready). So sad, though. That lined hoodie looks amazing.

On another note, in case anyone cares, I'm doing a contest with Peasant over at the other SF, and the prize is a pair of W&H selvedge jeans. Just FWIW:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=45868

rauch did any of the shawl collar sweaters come in

I can't speak for Ruach, obviously, but I know that the late production on the tiger fleece pieces was what held up delivery for other retailers. Of course, there are non-tiger fleece shawl collars as well, so this information may be completely useless to you. If that is that case, I apologize.

I can't speak for Ruach, obviously, but I know that the late production on the tiger fleece pieces was what held up delivery for other retailers.

This could be about right. The only tiger fleece pieces we've received so far are the blankets. I believe we were expecting other pieces in the fabric, though. Also on back order are, off the top of my head, were some other hoodies (tiger fleece, I believe) and jackets/coats.

Rauch/LA Guy- Are any of the tiger fleeces coming in this year the blue/black or red/black or do they not do those anymore?

Rauch/LA Guy- Are any of the tiger fleeces coming in this year the blue/black or red/black or do they not do those anymore?

I am not sure. AFAIK, the flock this year is natural, rather than black, so the tiger fleece with look different from last FW. One very cool feature of this year's tiger fleece is that the cuffs, hem and hood lining is striped. I already have too many tiger fleece pieces (I think 4 at the moment) but I may be tempted to get another just for that detail. Also, the design of the collar of the shawl pullover has been improved from last year's version. All in all, the sum atmosphere of pieces this year are a little grittier, with cowichan sweaters and marine pullovers and washed trenches and blazers, and a little less dandy and preppy than last year's W+H collection. It really seems like the crew pulled W+H and Wings and Horns together well.