wings & horns f/w 07

ddohnggo

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to Nom De Guerre on Friday and they said that they been calling Wings & Horns to get some merchandise, hopefully in three weeks they will get some

I know that stuff has shipped. Of course, shipping times vary depending on customs and specific location. I would look for the stuff to land at Nomad before anywhere else.

wow i didnt know stels carried w+h thats cool

They carried them very briefly when they first opened, and then dropped the line. They picked it up again for FW07. Stel's has really changed up its lineup, mostly for the better, although I wished that they carried Weber and other, more escoteric brands, still.

fuck i dont think nomad carries wings & horns just W+H

anywhere online for the shawl collar right now?

It's all wings & horns now, no more W+H.

Also, for Canadians, Holt Renfrew has picked up wings & horns.

I'm still going to buy it from Nomad though.

They carried them very briefly when they first opened, and then dropped the line. They picked it up again for FW07. Stel's has really changed up its lineup, mostly for the better, although I wished that they carried Weber and other, more escoteric brands, still.

sweet i'll chek them out next week or so havent' been there in a while

I'm really excited about the collection and have been holding out on buying a winter coat until we get our stock at Blackbird. I know we'll be getting the trench, buffalo check jacket, scarves, blankets, hoodies, really cool loose knit stripe sweaters, and a bunch of other things I can't remember right now.

As far as I know UK stockists are Atoo in Birmingham and the Duffer store in London. Not certain about duffer but definitley Atoo was there last month owner was talking about webstore but haven't seen one yet. Prices are a little elevated also but they have sale of the last few seasons items picked up the native american hood with all the tassles for £20

We got our first part of the Wings + Horns shipment today at Blackbird. Included were grey thermal henleys, navy(?) thermal cardigans, some hoodies (black, navy, wine), sweaters, jeans (black, indigo, and khaki. I don't know about the others, but the black ones are ungodly stiff), some shirts, and the wonderful lined hoodie. We won't be getting the stuff priced until probably mid to late next week (hopefully earlier, though) but I got excited and took some quick pictures anyway.

IMG_0095.jpg

PICT4892.jpg

PICT4893.jpg

(the hood and, if I'm remembering correctly, pockets are shearling lined)

PICT4895.jpg

(handknit virgin wool. When it is worn it doesn't look as strange as it does here. Also available in grey with charcoal stripes)

PICT4897.jpg

PICT4901.jpg

(huuuge zipper)

Like I said, the stuff isn't ready quite yet, but people can feel free to PM me if there is something you want.

We got our first part of the Wings + Horns shipment today at Blackbird. Included were grey thermal henleys, navy(?) thermal cardigans, some hoodies (black, navy, wine), sweaters, jeans (black, indigo, and khaki. I don't know about the others, but the black ones are ungodly stiff), some shirts, and the wonderful lined hoodie. We won't be getting the stuff priced until probably mid to late next week (hopefully earlier, though) but I got excited and took some quick pictures anyway.

IMG_0095.jpg

PICT4892.jpg

PICT4893.jpg

(the hood and, if I'm remembering correctly, pockets are shearling lined)

PICT4895.jpg

(handknit virgin wool. When it is worn it doesn't look as strange as it does here. Also available in grey with charcoal stripes)

PICT4897.jpg

PICT4901.jpg

(huuuge zipper)

Like I said, the stuff isn't ready quite yet, but people can feel free to PM me if there is something you want.

Are you guys going to get the boots in? I was just curious how they'd look with feet in them. I've seen some NDC shoes with the severe toe crumple but look normal when worn.

Are you guys going to get the boots in? I was just curious how they'd look with feet in them. I've seen some NDC shoes with the severe toe crumple but look normal when worn.

We have some boots and shoes coming with the S/S shipment, but I don't think they are the ones pictured here. I could be wrong, though.

edit: also, I forgot to mention: tiger fleece blankets!!! We got tons of these, both big and small, and they are amazing.