SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

He is a busy guy...

But he replies on MSN whenever he is on.

E-mails are so and so.

I'd hope I can complete my transaction with him soon.

It's been a while since I placed my order and he hasn't gotten back to me with payment info.

All in all he's a good guy.

-wally

I think hes the best out of all those Japan proxy services currently out there. Courteous, friendly and willing to work on problems and help out, what more can you ask.

Hide-san is probably the finest japanese proxy I've used since 2000db. It took me a little while to get my order because of some problems of getting a pair of jeans from a smaller company. Regardless, Hide-san was good about notifying me on the progress. Although I was impatient at times between responses, he gave me RELEVANT responses, rather than emailing me old information.

My original order was just a pair of jeans, but as I was waiting I added a few items to my order. He gave me the option to ship all the items that did come in before the jeans, but I asked to have it all shipped together which he did with a very small change in shipping price (due to weight).

Not only was Hide-san very professional, patient, and courteous he also seems like a very funny guy... This was his response when my jeans came in:

ARRIVING!!!!!

I am happy doc-san it is arriving!!!!

Please mailing me

Hide

It was worth the wait, and proved that Hide-san is definitely looking to provide a quality service for us superfuturians at a lower cost than others. Buy up, I am definitely placing another order through Hide-san. :)

I think it depends on where he's ordering it from.

Hide-san just won a yahoo auction for me so we'll see how that goes.

I've ordered some items off of Bears and it was fairly quick to get to Hide-san, and well from Hide-san to Canada was pretty damn quick.

My last order I sent payment on the 11th of Oct, Hide-san shipped it out on the 19th and I received it here by the 23rd

Hope that helps

I would say it depends where you are ordering the item, I placed an order for a number of items, I waited for around 2 weeks, and there was still no solid update whether he was able to get the stuff or not. So I just went with another proxy.

Overall I would say Hide is a nice guy but I guess he can be overloaded w/ orders at times. I'm not sure what went wrong with my case, but maybe I'll try his service again next time, hopefully the result will be better.

For a bit I was worried that Hide-san forgot about my stuff, turns out he was just waiting for the sellers to confirm all the costs before giving me a detailed invoice.

Super nice dude. Twice used and twice satisfied.

Hello to All -

Thanking to alls for posting on this threads. We at SharpServiceJapan is very surprised and happy by amount of interest but exciting foring us.

Problems with thread removal of last week is all resolving now. Supertalk in contacting with us and all issues are finished. So business as usual and we try to offers best. We thanking SuperFutures for quick problem solve.

Reading all threads and customers feedbacks we have trying to better do things at SharpServiceJapan. We will always promise to answer all queries as soon as is possibles (unless orders come when we is nighttime shutdowns).

We thank to all customers so far in showing us support and business continuing with us. We is hoping for lot more in future and we heres any times for requests.

Thanking to all for using SharpServiceJapan.

Hide and Hayashi

http://www.sharpservice.jp

For any immediate inquiries please email to [email protected]

MSN Messengers - [email protected]

Skype - Sharpservicejapan

AOL Messengers - [email protected]

Business hours:

Please send us your order at anytimes. We are available during Japan Standard

Time (JST) 9:00 - 22:00 7 days a week. We will respond as soon as possible

during these hours. If orders / inquiries are sent not during these hours we

will reply to you as soon as possible.