SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

I too hope that everything is okay, but this is unacceptable for a business. If there are going to be delays notify your customers once you know and offer refunds. I would have taken my business elsewhere; at least until he was up and running again.

As this is fundamentally a service it requires customer service to function. After a week and a half of not hearing anything substantial from Hide-san I would prefer to just get a refund. I based my decision to give my money to Hide-san on feedback from this thread but there seems to be two groups now; those who have had wonderful quick transactions and those who have sent money and been left to wait.

Again, I don't want to seem insensitive to any personal problems that he may be having. I would hold no ill will if he told me he did not have time to fill my order and simply sent the money back.

I too hope that everything is okay, but this is unacceptable for a business. If there are going to be delays notify your customers once you know and offer refunds. I would have taken my business elsewhere; at least until he was up and running again.

As this is fundamentally a service it requires customer service to function. After a week and a half of not hearing anything substantial from Hide-san I would prefer to just get a refund. I based my decision to give my money to Hide-san on feedback from this thread but there seems to be two groups now; those who have had wonderful quick transactions and those who have sent money and been left to wait.

Again, I don't want to seem insensitive to any personal problems that he may be having. I would hold no ill will if he told me he did not have time to fill my order and simply sent the money back.

I agreed. I made the payment 2 weeks back and each time I asked him he told me that he has yet to receive the package from the store or he has yet to ship the stuff. This is kinda irritating me.

i just emailed him and within 5 minutes i got a response. i know hes online now. if you want to check the status of your order id suggest doing so now. i told him about how some of you guys havent heard from him and gave him the link to this post as i dont think he checks it.

got a response from him tonight...seems like he sent out my most recent order awhile ago but didn't have the time to respond. looks like all is well again.

aside from this minor lapse, his service really is top-notch. he was even willing to track down stuff the last time I ordered from him.

there are other proxy services, correct?

yes there are. hide has never had any issues before this recent issue. hes had great feedback from others on this site and his fees are the lowest, which is probably why a lot of us chose him. if you ask if we will pick his services again, well you might get various answers, but there are other services.

I am sorry to everyone this weeks late replys like normals.

I am so sorry if some peoples is worry but all is ok now and everything is the back to orders as i had some personal matters meaning no mailing.

Also chantheman thank you to sending me the linking i am not so check to here but Brian-san show me.

JB1910 - Also my service fees is never change please do not worrying this it no happens.

Thank you to all superfuture

Hide

how do u know the shipping cost?

you email him or you fill out that order form..

when he gets a chance he emails you back with all of the applicable charges (including shipping)

I'm pretty sure theres a slot in that order form where you inform him of your location, if not I'd e-mail him with that location so he can calculate it.