SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Frustrating, was told to add funds to my deposit to bid and got an email saying Our offices will be closed from 11.30am-5pm (5/11/11 - 6/11/11)

Same here.. The thing I wanted already ended.. Should have told me that they are out of office then I could have used other proxy.. Deposited the money and not replied my mail... Frustrating only to see my auction ended in some other hands!

I have had many transactions with SSJ and the past few months of using them they have been terrible with communication. Many simple emails are sent regarding the status of an order or bidding and I'll either get no reply or an immature reply saying "behave". Recently made a request for a bid at 8.30pm Tokyo time on the 6th and they sent an automated email back saying no emails will be replied to or bidding from 11.30am to 5.00pm 5.11.11 - 6.11.11? I bidded at 8.30? I'm honestly done with them, they're excellent to new customers but not existing loyal customers. I have lost many times because of situations like this.

If anyone can recommend proxys as cheap as this with better service please let me know. Shipping SSJ are great, but I am really disappointed in the rest. 9/10 people are lucky but reading through the feedback it seems to be the odd unlucky one who has similar cases to mine.

I have the same problem with sajs, communication is poor and I dunno whats going on with them, I have items since forever

They cant tell me where is my items and cant give a proper explanation. I have been using them for long time but this time is 1 big bad experience

i have been using them for almost two years now and never had any problems whatsoever until a month or two ago. communication seems alot slower (possibly due to an influx of new customers), and with my last order i was kinda fucked around and overcharged with shipping costs.

yeah same story as yours but I have outstanding items with them, I ordered like a card holder about 3 months ago and just recently told me they told me they have a problem with the buying? oh yeah to top it off, he reconfirmed with me its there about 1.5 months ago. What gives?

Yeh I mean I love everything about the way their system works and the 5% is perfect. Months ago they would email me consistently and even ask if I would like to bid more on a particular item when I was outbid. Now I get nothing. There's just one massive communication breakdown. I used Japamart as a proxy previously and the only reason I stopped is because of the price. Would love to know another 5% proxy. Have sent 3 emails and still nothing back in 24 hours. It really is frustrating.

i've ordered from sharpservice many times. communication has definitely gone down. i don't want to move to another service. i appreciate hide and the gang, but it's getting tough to stick around. especially seeing other services have instant bidding processes.

i also never thought to check the shipping costs, just assuming they were right. has anyone had any experiences with them overcharging? or is conqueror's an isolated case? figure they have it legit.

They still owe me some money due to the deposit being bigger than the end price. It isn't a large sum, but it's been 8 months. They've promised to solve this like 5 times, but nothing has happened.

Needless to say, I'm done using their service. 5% is great, but if this is the level of service it provides I'll switch to 8% or 10% gladly.

They still owe me some money due to the deposit being bigger than the end price. It isn't a large sum, but it's been 8 months. They've promised to solve this like 5 times, but nothing has happened.

Needless to say, I'm done using their service. 5% is great, but if this is the level of service it provides I'll switch to 8% or 10% gladly.

The only thing that kept me with them ever since it got rough was the 5% so I'm on the same boat. Only other proxy I can think of is SuTo Corp or Japamart. I hope SSJ wake up after this, I know I'm not the only one.

I've been waiting for an update on a sizable order for two weeks now... Everything has been amazing for the last couple of years (even the month before last) but this latest order has been really painful - really poor levels of detail when they do respond to my e-mails.

Does anyone have them on IM/MSN, anyone heard from them today?

I think there must be something going on. Ive used Sharpeservice for about 6 years and Hide was always excellent. However this year somethings not right. Ive been waiting for 9 days for an invoice and over tis period have had none of my emails replied too. I also just ordered a Undercover coat which is faulty and havent had a reply yet. This year my items have gone missing, ive been sent the wrong item, emails get ignored, been told untruths and had long delays getting refunds. Untill 2011 i never had one single problem. but this year has been bad and its getting worse. Anyone have any ideas? I know they are very busy but something seems to be up this week defo. I really dont want to use another proxy but they really seem to be taking the piss at the moment.

Posted · Hidden by Kamikaze, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Kamikaze, November 16, 2011 - No reason given

i used ssj on and off for years but i also agree within the last few months service and prices seemed off. i believe i overpaid on shipping costs on every order i made this past year. same with a few of my friends. i check the shipping costs on every package received and it is about 1,200-2,400yen less then what was paid. when asked about it, they say they will be more careful next time but never offered a refund. those shipping costs really add up. maybe it has to do with the new hired help?

i used ssj on and off for years but i also agree within the last few months service and prices seemed off. i believe i overpaid on shipping costs on every order i made this past year. same with a few of my friends. i check the shipping costs on every package received and it is about 1,200-2,400yen less then what was paid.

yeah, this is the problem i had with my last order. hide said that shipping would be 2800 yen, so i paid it - no problems. then a few days later i was asked for another 900 yen...which i was skeptical aboutf about but paid it. when i got the package, i obviously checked how much the total cost was and it was 2100 yen. whilst i don't care about them making some money from it, actually asking for additional money when the shipping was less than the original amount is sketchy.

yeah, this is the problem i had with my last order. hide said that shipping would be 2800 yen, so i paid it - no problems. then a few days later i was asked for another 900 yen...which i was skeptical aboutf about but paid it. when i got the package, i obviously checked how much the total cost was and it was 2100 yen. whilst i don't care about them making some money from it, actually asking for additional money when the shipping was less than the original amount is sketchy.

does kind of offset their "5% lowest rate" spiel though, doesn't it?