SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Again its strange you dont seem to acknowledge that tracking for your jeans which was sent to you on the 26th August and emailed as per normal and for reference according to USPS will be delivered to you today.

Your Item's Status EJ109921199JP

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:17 pm on August 29, 2011.

Haven't been doing much buying, but recently a grail item came up on yahoo japan: a full set of the REFLECTION pins from Dior.

Naturally I used Sharpservice to buy them for me, along with two other items I had my eye on.

I don't know why anyone would be complaining about service from these guys, they are the best. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent, what the hell else do you want.

Currently waiting on the pins but the other two packages are sitting in my office right now. Will use Sharpservice again, definitely.

^Yeah, no shit. I suspected that from the first post. SSJ has always been straight with me. The WORST problem I've ever had across 20+ orders is maybe a slow delivery once or twice (often from a complicated order).

You should be careful that you are not in error when publicly shitting on a reliable proxy's reputation... just for future reference.

The team at SSJ are awesome. No doubt.

hi guys in need of some advice..

what happens if the seller from japan (in this case yahoo) disappears and does not ship out the item? it has been 2 weeks, and i know this is not SSJ's fault at all, but just wondering what usually happens? anything i can do other than keep waiting?

Dont worry firstly about your money as always you will be refuneded if there is a very bad problem with seller just sometimes there can be a delay with seller.

If you can email directly to [email protected] we can check again for you in additionally

Thank you!

Dont worry firstly about your money as always you will be refuneded if there is a very bad problem with seller just sometimes there can be a delay with seller.

If you can email directly to [email protected] we can check again for you in additionally

Thank you!

Thanks for replying. I already emailed you guys earlier today. (Jimmy - [email protected]) Hope the seller responds soon, do keep me updated. Thanks again

As usual, took about 3-4 days to ship to the east coast US through EMS. Always fast and reliable - much more so than yahoo japan sellers, who will back out or delay shipping out of sheer whimsy, apparently.

Will be using them again, anytime a Japanese good strikes my fancy.

I would like to thank Hide San for making my online shopping experience so awesome. He comprehends what the customer needs and delivers efficiently and quickly.

What differentiates sharp service from others is that they have such good communication, you can reach them anytime during their working hours and they respond so quickly its amazing.

Hide San is an awesome guy and you can trust him with anything and he will deliver. I have had almost 7 items handle by him and will continue to patronize their service.

is anyone not getting a reply from them? I have several emails gone unanswered. Been dealing with SSJ for many transactions now, so this is pretty surprising

Sometimes they slow down the replies if they're busy. Don't stress, just be patient.

The last time I've heard from them was weeks ago. I missed out on an auction sometime last week too because I did not get a reply for them (although I did send my bidding request pretty late). Still, I've had many flawless transactions with excellent communication in the past, which is why this is bothering me.

Sometimes they slow down the replies if they're busy. Don't stress, just be patient.