SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Another smooth, effortless transaction from Hide-san, Nobu-san, and Kyohei-san. What was even more notable this time was I was looking at a product that had questionable quality, but I really was drawn to it; after showing it to Hide-san, he confirmed I would not be happy with the quality and advised me not to take it and save my money. If that's not looking after my welfare, I don't know what is! Thanks again to Sharp Service!

Nearly a month after I made my purchase and I still don't have the item. It's been stuck in customs for the last 6 days at JFK. Real fuckin cool.

Hello

This is Tom in London.

Having seen your problem here, I would suggest that in future you correspond with us directly!

As you were out of the US on vacation as you stated to us via email, then that is fine, absolutely no problem, but you were invoiced on the 12th and we had no payment until the 20th.

Your package was sent the following day, being the 21st and as such US customs holding your goods is out of our control!

In future, please get in contact with ourselves and we can chase these things for you my friend!

just recieved mister freedom jacket in australia , all my emails were answered same day normally very quick and the service was very reliable , first time customer , very happy , thank you Hide-san would def recommend , emailed me tracking so all in all stoked , plus the jacket was 50 % off so even with postage and hides fee still over 350 dollars cheeper then ordering from same from selfedge and its sold out there any way , so CHEERS

^^

This is just unbelieveable.

You are refunded the item that was sold out and emailed the tracking details as per normal on the 25th August and can even see that your item is delivered to you.

You even changed your item which we of course changed even though stores dont usually accept change of size so you got your desired smaller sized item.

Just disappointing.