SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Guest panicinapagoda

Thanks Hide-san for another prompt transection.

Hands down the best J-Proxy i've used for the past 3 years.

**FOR CANADA CLIENTS**

Hi All -

We have been informed from last night that deliveries to Canada are currently suspended due to strike in Canada.

Please note to keep checking our threads here we will update once normal service to Canada has starts.

Please email to info<at>sharpservice.jp if you want further informations of course.

Thank you!

Posted · Hidden by akuma no uta, November 28, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by akuma no uta, November 28, 2011 - No reason given

Never again. Its been 6 days since my auction ended with me as the high bidder, and I have yet to get a total or hear ANYTHING at all from sharp service. I've sent emails every day asking for an invoice, and nothing. Sutocorp just got my business from here on out.

I send the payment via paypal (39,934 yen) for the purchase of an item since June 23 .

Already 2 weeks have happened, I contacted with Hide to know if already they have received the item and only they say me that they send me an e-mail when they receive the item to pay the EMS shipping .

It is normal that they are late so much in receiving an item.?

Thanks.

Hide-san IS THE BEST!!!!

I just got my last two items from Hide-san. As always, the transaction was super smooth, the replies to my questions were answered instantly, overall, I would recommend this service to ANYONE who needs to get an item from Japan but can't.

Hide and Nobu are SUPER NICE, SUPER FRIENDLY AND SUPER UNDERSTANDABLE.

Last time, by mistake I made them place 2 bids on two exact same items on yahoo japan. When I realized this, I told them I only wanted one item. They told me that the bid had already been placed and the item won but said they would do everything they could to get in touch with the seller and cancel that transaction so that I wouldnt have to pay for 2 of the same item. They were able to cancel the transaction (and in the process save me from my mistake of getting two exact same items) and all the while being as nice and as cool as they always are.

THANK YOU HIDE-SAN AND NOBU-SAN!

^^^ @Stroke3820,

Sometimes sellers take a surprisingly long time to send the goods to SharpService HQ - I've occasionally waited more than three weeks. Auction rules seem to be quite relaxed in Japan compared to ebay - sometimes, sellers decide to relist the item because they want to try and get more for it than your winning bid. :/ There's nothing Hide & Nobu can do about it, unfortunately. But, chances are your parcel will come soon.