SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

so i asked this in the small questions thread and never got an answer...figured i might have better luck in here:

yahoo japan related question...

how the hell do I get the search to display the most recently posted items for sale?

on eBay it's as easy as "Time: Newly Listed " but the damn yahoo japan has had me stumped for years now!

just enter the search in the main box, when the results come up theres a column with different options on the left hand side. just select the tick-box for 'NEW' (it's written in english too) and then the enter button underneath.

Used SharpService for the first time for a Yohji Blazer in an auction, what can I say? It's been absolutely amazing from start to end. Sent Hide-San deposit on 30th May, he won the auction for me in 2 days for the negotiated price, invoice received immediately, settled balance and the item shipped on 5th June from Japan and arrived at my office in UK today at 9:30am!! For the 5% fee Hide-San and his team charged, they won me the auction at the price I offered, handled all the money transfers and speedy shipment, overcame the language barrier...All the time I was kept informed about the progress and emails replied within hours, sometimes minutes (!) at the most unusual times in Japan. Hide-San was always courteous and professional. All in all, SharpService in name, Sharp Service in nature, so thanks a million Hide-San. But don't take my word for it, use them and find out yourselves, these guys probably don't sleep! Lol

I've been eyeing on an item from Japan for some quite some time now and I thought of countless ways to buy it, but to no avail. Then I saw SharpService and I just have to say, they have been amazing from start to finish. Sceptical at first since I'm not used to the whole proxy service, they quickly gained my trust. Emailing updates regarding my order til the day I've received it. They just took online customer service to another level. I will definitely be a loyal customer and be using their services again.

Thank you very much Nobu-san & Hide-san.