SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Guest thehypez

Poor services, failed to update bid on auction after their "working hours". So if you have stuff that operates after their "working hours", save yourself an opportunity and find someone else.

Next point, after a bid has been lost, they did not even bother to contact you or express interest of refunding your deposit until you have requested it.

To my knowledge and experience, they don't do real-time monitoring (at least after their working hours).

Poor services, failed to update bid on auction after their "working hours". So if you have stuff that operates after their "working hours", save yourself an opportunity and find someone else.

Next point, after a bid has been lost, they did not even bother to contact you or express interest of refunding your deposit until you have requested it.

To my knowledge and experience, they don't do real-time monitoring (at least after their working hours).

This is just rude your bid was lost due to someone bidding higher. Its not even point to continue this correspondance. Secondly to be clear you are fully refunded within 12hours. This is just really disappointing be cautious dealing with this person.

Hello,

Had my first experience with Hide-san and Sharp Service.

They helped me win a Yahoo Jp Auction for a DBSS hoody.

I received my package today; shipping was really fast.

Sharp Service communicated with me through out the whole process.

I am looking forward to my next transaction with them.

Thanks again Hide-san and Sharp Service.

so i asked this in the small questions thread and never got an answer...figured i might have better luck in here:

yahoo japan related question...

how the hell do I get the search to display the most recently posted items for sale?

on eBay it's as easy as "Time: Newly Listed " but the damn yahoo japan has had me stumped for years now!

so i asked this in the small questions thread and never got an answer...figured i might have better luck in here:

yahoo japan related question...

how the hell do I get the search to display the most recently posted items for sale?

on eBay it's as easy as "Time: Newly Listed " but the damn yahoo japan has had me stumped for years now!

Carl, I took a look at Yahoo Japan and the pull-down menu on the upper left side of the auction items has the option third from the bottom for "Longest Time Remaining" (which is what Google translate translated it into) which is the closest to "newly listed."

For time alert

As an example of how to see new auctions listed. Please see below the category showing the new listings.

For example this is for Julius

http://category.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/list/男性用-ユリウス-や-ゆ-よ-ブランド別-ファッション/2084205011/?new=1&p=男性用&tab_ex=commerce&auccat=2084205011&slider=0

Go to option section at left side.

Third row from top.

Choose "NEW"

Hope it help!