SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

never tried hide san?

then you are at your lost in your whole life.

what more can you ask from this guy?,

I bid for an item 5 minute before it end at 10pm on weekend, and he still got it for me. really2 sharp.

item shipped so fast. till I cant even believe. buy a jacket on friday night, monday morning, shipped, and tuesday the item come to Australia. wow.

sounds like magic, but this guys really do everything at their best.

thanks for the lovely experience in japan online shopping Hide san etc.

Here's a short story about my latest transaction with Hide-san.

I had 2 big orders this month. One with Hide-san, one with some seller in the US. Both were sent roughly the same time. The package with the US left me with about 250 usd of custom charges and alot of hassle trying to find the damn package at the right depot since they were incapable of dealing with my requests.

Hide sans package came right to my door, no custom fees no nonsense, lightning fast.

The moral to this story, I want to do all my business with Hide-san if possible. Thanks again.

wow, I've been reading all these recent testimonial and I agree that SharpService/Hide is super fast and 100% legit.

Ive been using his service for almost 5 years now, but lately I cant help but feel hes too busy?

Been waiting for my item, current status, refunds etc since last week.

Hide san/Nobu san, please let me know.

Thanks.

Thank you for everyones kindness but we are ok just getting tremor here in Fukuoka but North Japan and Fukushima is dangerous we are worry there :(

We have been told today because of the real damage and power of earthquakes in North that Domestic (internal) shipments are going to be delayed for a few days please understand this.

Please email us for anything

Hide

SharpServiceJapan

Thank you for everyones kindness but we are ok just getting tremor here in Fukuoka but North Japan and Fukushima is dangerous we are worry there :(

I heard about the earthquake last week, and then another one today, off the coast of Japan. Hope everything is OK there, Hide-san!

Still haven't received my refund yet, despite of emailing sharpservice almost every other day for more than a week now.

Always get the same excuse that Nobu san is checking with Hide san and it has been a week. Are they really that busy? If they are, they should consider better service to customers instead of accepting orders but then doesn't handle them properly.

Yesterday I got another reply:

Japanese bank is off weekend so we can't see.

Please understand.

Best,

Nobu

Which is kind of weird, since paypal is 24/7, and all they gotta do is refund me.

And today, I got another excuse:

Our accounts office is currently down due to the the current destruction and earthquakes in Northern Japan region once they are able to do this you will receive your refund* Sincerely

SharpServiceJapan Co., Limited

And when I asked if they still are accepting payments, this is the reply:

accept only young man our accounts team process refunds*

This is seriously disappointing, especially since I've been a customer for a couple of years already. This will be the the last time I'll use his services again.

Still haven't received my refund yet, despite of emailing sharpservice almost every other day for more than a week now.

Always get the same excuse that Nobu san is checking with Hide san and it has been a week. Are they really that busy? If they are, they should consider better service to customers instead of accepting orders but then doesn't handle them properly.

Yesterday I got another reply:

Japanese bank is off weekend so we can't see.

Please understand.

Best,

Nobu

Which is kind of weird, since paypal is 24/7, and all they gotta do is refund me.

And today, I got another excuse:

Our accounts office is currently down due to the the current destruction and earthquakes in Northern Japan region once they are able to do this you will receive your refund* Sincerely

SharpServiceJapan Co., Limited

And when I asked if they still are accepting payments, this is the reply:

accept only young man our accounts team process refunds*

This is seriously disappointing, especially since I've been a customer for a couple of years already. This will be the the last time I'll use his services again.

I am sorry ^ but you have been refunded in full earlier this afternoon after our accounts team refunded you this very much disappointing. Especailly after you actually recieve the goods already aswell already in your country.

Its clear some people cannot understand things this is very disappointing .

Hide

First time using SharpService and had an incredible experience with Nobu and Hide. Communication was excellent! Received replies within the next day because of the time zone difference. Super nice and super helpful and willing to help you out whatever it may be. Will post again once my item is receive. Def will use SSJ again