SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Quick Q.

If I wanted to robocop some stuff from the Jap Amazon, would it be better to do it direct or through proxy.

I'll probs be using SSJ for the first time soon anyway, need some new denim and I don't know if my friend has the time to do a pick up for me whilst he's in Japland.

Quick Q.

If I wanted to robocop some stuff from the Jap Amazon, would it be better to do it direct or through proxy.

I'll probs be using SSJ for the first time soon anyway, need some new denim and I don't know if my friend has the time to do a pick up for me whilst he's in Japland.

Def direct from Amazon Jap.

Hi Hide-san and Nobu-san, can SSJ accept credit cards through Paypal, or does payment have to be made by bank transfer (through Paypal)?

I've used both with Paypal to make payments (and not just to Sharp Service). It doesn't really matter to the recipient what the source is, but it will matter to you, as credit cards will often lump their own fees upon the Paypal fees. It's an option if you don't have the cash on hand from your bank, but just be aware or inquire from your credit card what the additional costs might be. The last time I did so, I was surprised at how high the final total was.

Guest TXTSWORD

Bought about 4 pair of shoes, 2 pair of jeans, and a bundle of shirts all in separate transactions with Hide-San over the last couple of years. He's always extremely fast to reply, helpful as shit, fair, and friendly.

I've recommended him to quite a few people and I would recommend him to any of you.