SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Hey Hide-san, sent you an email last night, please let me know when my orders have been shipped. You can deduct shipping from the duck hunter vest refund and then just refund the difference to Paypal please. I'd like to receive the items soon since I was hoping one could be an Xmas present when I ordered it a while back. Anyway, merry Xmas!

An item I wanted took too long to receive from the seller, so Hide-san took care of canceling it and then applying my balance to another purchase, which arrived promptly. They seemed to be really busy this past season but it's always nice to know that in the end, Sharp Service is reliable. Looking forward to my next successful transaction!

This is a short message to everyone firstly for wish a great news years day and health for you and familys in 2011!!!

We will be on holiday from now until 2nd January 2011

We will have support service only until 3rd January so please understand that emails will be answered slower during this period.

****All current orders in process are not affected due to holiday seasons****

For orders during this time you want to makes during times we are off to be confirmed please only order through our website

http://www.sharpservice.jp and they can be processed automatically

Thank you for everythings Simon and Wayne and all members

Hide and all staff SharpServiceJapan

Just completed order number five with Hide-san and Nobu-san. Took a couple of weeks all up (much longer than usual) but this was due, at least in part, to idiosyncratic complications with this particular order and a previous refund. I attribute the rest of the delay to the usual Xmas season timing.

SharpService fees are some of the best around and Hide-san and Nobu-san are extremely polite and helpful. I try to restrain my internet-age desire for instant gratification, and avoid harassing them constantly by email. They get back to you in good time and the order always comes through.

Thanks again Hide-san and Nobu-san!