SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Sorry to seem a bit lost here but, I have looked through this thread and it looks like this proxy service is the best way to get a new pair of jeans from a Japanese website. The problem is that I have looked at the website at the beginning of the thread and the website doesn't seem to be ready. Could somebody please go through the steps in getting a pair of jeans from this service. It is probably somewhere in the thread, and I have looked, but could someone do a noobie guide to using this service. I really would appreciate it.

Sorry to seem a bit lost here but, I have looked through this thread and it looks like this proxy service is the best way to get a new pair of jeans from a Japanese website. The problem is that I have looked at the website at the beginning of the thread and the website doesn't seem to be ready. Could somebody please go through the steps in getting a pair of jeans from this service. It is probably somewhere in the thread, and I have looked, but could someone do a noobie guide to using this service. I really would appreciate it.

Just email Hide-san with what you want to get, he'll help you from there

Guest jonathannrobert

The best service, hands down.

Hide-san has been a great help.

I can't wait to receive my pieces.

I will definitely be doing plenty more business with him in the future.