Obama on GQ cover.

NESK

saw this today and had to pick it up even though i dont really like the mag anymore.

how do yall feel about having a (potentially) fashionable man maybe being the leader of the free world? without getting into his politics, ill say i really like this guy as a public figure and he seems way more genuine than any other politician or even entertainment celebrity ive seen in recent memory. i think its cool that hes getting exposure on this level. makes him more of a personality than a politician.

discuss.

would you be as excited about a black prime minister?

canadians always want some drastic shit to go down south of the border, but we are pretty comfortable with our own crusty white (usually franco) leaders.

shit, this post is too political...

trudeau had style, son. cretian's half mouth was ill. where can i cop?

saw this today and had to pick it up even though i dont really like the mag anymore.

how do yall feel about having a (potentially) fashionable man maybe being the leader of the free world? without getting into his politics, ill say i really like this guy as a public figure and he seems way more genuine than any other politician or even entertainment celebrity ive seen in recent memory. i think its cool that hes getting exposure on this level. makes him more of a personality than a politician.

discuss.

Genuine? Really? Him, Hillary, and all the other frontrunners (both dem and G O P) seem as disengenuous as politicians can get - look at his voting record and stances. Everything is done and said to pander strategically to a "base"; nothing is uttered without a full comitee of campaign managers making sure it will pass muster.

Sure, these things are necessary if you want to win - but dont tell me thats fucking genuine. Believe it for what it is - bullshity artistry. The only honest people running are Kucinich and Ron Paul. I disagree with both their positions but shit, they aint afraid to say what they feel regardless of who it will alienate.

For example - Obama constantly goes around pandering to the gay vote, telling them he supports them, but he opposes gay marriage. That way he can try to get both the liberal and christian vote. Kucinich straight up says fuck that civil unions shit, make full gay marriage legal.

Also, take a look at Ron Paul's voting record some time. Motherfucker is CONSISTENT - Ive never seen a politician who sticks by his own code of ethics so unwaveringly. He actually does what he says.

to summarize:

Obama is a piece of shit who cant dress for shit. Him and Hilary can both go die in an IED blast.