"Weeds" appreciation

coinlockerbaby

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was dissapointed with this season as a whole. season 1 and 2 were the best. i dont know if i want to continue watching this show

sorry you feel that way. i just believe its turning in a new direction...granted the first 2 seasons were amazing. i miss the suburbaness of the show though... but i want to see what happens. honestly if i was a drug lord and a bitch fucked me over (well she didnt actually because she didnt rat on her boo) id probably kill but since hes in love with her i guess she will live... or be murdered after the baby is born.

we will see in 9 ...or so... months.

Damn what an epic finale.

Damn.

1) Doug's about to commit suicide

2) Andy loves Nancy?

3) Weed farm in Mexico?

4) Shane dealing?

and lastly, Nancy's fucking pregnant.

i think number one was a joke. i forget but im pretty sure he makes that remark about jacking off and choking yourself some odd episodes ago. im not sure though.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought the first episode sucked to be honest. Then again I've found that the series opener for a lot of shows can be a downer in comparison to the rest of the season. I hope Weeds picks up though, It used to be so good.