Photos that change our world

eddyz

Very interesting link.... makes you really consider the current state of the world not only in our countries but in many third world nations. The picture of the vulture nearly made me nasues (sp)

ya I was pretty shocked to read about how the photographer commited suicide just because of that picture....

god that picture of those guys eating lunch on the beam, weirds me the fuck out. im scared of heights so i couldnt even fathom trying that.

Yo that shit bugged me out too.... like i literally got chills! to think what if your sitting there enjoying ur lunch and the wind blows and bam the dude next to you falls. What do you say to yourself "well there goes another one,.... i guess he wont mind sharing his lunch now"

yeh that monk pic was surreal, how could you do that. Then again how could you hold the camera still while hes becoming mr toasty

There is actually a video of it.. I watched it and i was pretty amazed at how he can keep his composure during that few minutes of burning.. I am trying to find it, but probbly i'd get banned for posting it here ........

Here's video of that vietcong execution.

z13TOKujR9s

It's horrible quality, but if you want to see a good quality version, get the criterion version of Hearts and Minds, it's an excellent documentary as well. I don't know if you can see it in this video, but blood starts spurting from his head after he's shot. wooah.

Here's the video of the napalm attack and kids running to the camera...

Ev2dEqrN4i0

Watch at your own discretion I guess.

ya I was pretty shocked to read about how the photographer commited suicide just because of that picture....

Kevin Carter didn't kill himself just because of that picture. He was a drug addict, one of his best friends had just been killed, and there were a lot of other things going on in his life as well. There is a great documentary about him called "The Death Of Kevin Carter" that I highly recommend.

http://kevincarterfilm.com/