Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

^

damn, anyone know how to drop 2-3 inches of your waist quick?

seriously, thanks for sharing hope someone gets those, they're a steal @ 100 euro.

Robbie, they'll probably measure 32 raw and shrink very little. If you need something a little bigger, plenty of sizes left in these for the same price;

http://www.unionclothing.co.uk/Selvedge_Denim/Lee_101_B_Rider_Japanese_Selvedge_Jean

^

damn, anyone know how to drop 2-3 inches of your waist quick?

seriously, thanks for sharing hope someone gets those, they're a steal @ 100 euro.

I have a gently worn(no fades) 34 in the European 1930s hair-on-hide. I'd cut you a sweet deal!

Robbie, they'll probably measure 32 raw and shrink very little. If you need something a little bigger, plenty of sizes left in these for the same price;

http://www.unionclothing.co.uk/Selvedge_Denim/Lee_101_B_Rider_Japanese_Selvedge_Jean

thanks for the heads up.

I actually have a pair of Lee's I need to put wear into. As much as I'd like another pair I'll probably need to hold off for the time being.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

approx 6mos effective wear :: around soak x5 + washed cold x1 :: more like Leepro-styled [since they're not even LHT], than actual Leepro, but it's the thought that counts_ i guess. had started them about a yr ago, had to take the backseat for my other stuff_ concurrently, back on the saddle, as with the 105. .

YamatoSD105.jpg

yamatoF16.jpg

yamatoCP6.jpg

yamatoFly6.jpg

yamatoYoke6.jpg

yamatoArc6.jpg

^Been meaning to pick up a pair for years but always miss out on sizes when they hit the sale page at BEARS...Proxying has always been a bit more exp. on these so now that BiG is carrying them with converted prices I no longer have anything holding me back...

^Been meaning to pick up a pair for years but always miss out on sizes when they hit the sale page at BEARS...Proxying has always been a bit more exp. on these so now that BiG is carrying them with converted prices I no longer have anything holding me back...

Indeed, and you can't beat BiG sizing charts--they'll make my decision easy (I have a feeling the 101z will be too slim, but we'll see).

maybe this is a dumb question... is the LHT denim on the WH Lee 101B/Z exclusive to those jeans or have WH used that on any other cuts?

Diff. denim than the previous 101 B/Z's I believe that were recently released...the Riders that BiG carries are the half selvedge variety! Although I'm not sure if it has been used before on other pairs?

And regarding the price, the half selvedge actually run cheaper than the full selvedge models in Japan, accounting for the lower price difference...Still cool jeans, I want!

Edited by aho

Picked up a pair of the 101B's at BiG....Depressingly, they are too small! I guess I didn't account for the ultra high rise on these...They fit perfect throughout the leg but the waist is unbearable. I'll have to let them go since you can't return hemmed jeans...29 x 30 if anyone's interested, I'll have a sale thread soon. Fair warning for all though, esp. if you are a first time Leepro guy like me...