Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

thanks buddies, i realy love the way the fade, think it´s the kaihara denim...

the only thing i miss with them is the LEGTWIST :/

but anyway, imo leepros better match the originals than lvc´s do... specially the denim comes really close and then seeing the prices rising for lvc,

leepros are the better alternative... both, lovely rmc´s (can´t rep unfort.)

I bought those at DC4 Berlin.

What comments do you guys get on the wide back pocket stance? Most of my buddies say that they look weird. Not that common today but I like to wear a piece of history...

Cultizm recently added a 1952 101Z and 1936 101B to their Lee line. Are these made by Edwin? Any idea how they fit? Is the waist true to size, or larger?

I think they would be made by Edwin. I was wearing my 52s today, just checked and they're a couple of inches oversized in the waist. Being LHT though, they've most likely stretched more than RHT with wear.

I bought those at DC4 Berlin.

What comments do you guys get on the wide back pocket stance? Most of my buddies say that they look weird. Not that common today but I like to wear a piece of history...

My mates aren't in the habit of commenting on my arse :D

Well, not unless I bat my eyelids coquettishly.

Yes, they look like Edwin Lee's but it's difficult to confirm since they don't show the details like rivets, leather tags and zips. If they are Edwin Lee's they run about a size larger. For example my 30's 101B's are labeled a 32 waist but fit more like a 35 before washing. Also, they're sanforized so shrinkage is minimal.

Cultizm recently added a 1952 101Z and 1936 101B to their Lee line. Are these made by Edwin? Any idea how they fit? Is the waist true to size, or larger?

great looking jeans the past couple of pages, still need to pick up my first pair of Leepro's. anyone selling a pair of 101B/Z in size 28/29? (Warehouse, RMC, Lee Archives, etc)

Question for the experts here: I've been browsing for japanese repros, and some stores have 1936 cowboys, and others have 1937. to my untrained eye, these look to be the same. are they??? or, are they actually different in some way? thanks.

they had some beautiful lee japan's for under a hundred in the sale... i was sorely tempted.

spotted a load of selvedge lines all over the city though, which was a nice surprise - here in preston it's once every 6 months or so, if you're lucky...

I'm being sorely tempted by all the recent links in this thread! I'm recycling shedloads of stuff at the moment to fund a mortgage deposit, and the money is burning a hole in my PayPal pocket the minute it comes in!

You see a fair amount of selvage in Brum, mainly Naked & Famous or APCs, with the occasional PRPS. Better than nothing, I guess...

I'm being sorely tempted by all the recent links in this thread! I'm recycling shedloads of stuff at the moment to fund a mortgage deposit, and the money is burning a hole in my PayPal pocket the minute it comes in!

You see a fair amount of selvage in Brum, mainly Naked & Famous or APCs, with the occasional PRPS. Better than nothing, I guess...

I shall henceforth stop posting such links and remove all temptation to ensure you do not stray from the path of thriftiness.

Alternatively, sell off your boot collection and buy a mansion!