Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

You're welcome.

Hopefully you remember the story from the book about the time there was a flood in Kansas. Rescue helicopters were called out, in response to reports about children drowning. Only when they got close did they realise it was the factory's stock of Buddy Lee dolls floating in the water...

Ha...I do remember. I've read your book thoroughly.

Are these made in Japan, or are all Evisu Genes made in Europe? And does anyone have a good source for SC 1945B's besides rakuten?

There are several different Evisu lines which are manufactured in different places. I believe those are Japanese made.

Sugar Cane can be purchased in the US from History Preservation, BiG & Self Edge...not sure who has that model in stock.

• 4 weeks later...

theres a pair of those on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/DENIME-DENIM-SELVEDGE-JEANS-34-32-SAMURAI-SUGARCANE_W0QQitemZ260171586649QQihZ016QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i didnt know if they were actually denime or not, either way its not the most accurate reproduction out there

theres a pair of those on ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/DENIME-DENIM-SELVEDGE-JEANS-34-32-SAMURAI-SUGARCANE_W0QQitemZ260171586649QQihZ016QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i didnt know if they were actually denime or not, either way its not the most accurate reproduction out there

I'll appreciate these from afar.

20kyhk4.jpg

Frump.

especially if you size down one or two. the waist stretches easy so it isnt too scary.

I sized down 1...but sort of wish I didn't now...not because the waist is too small, but because the length shrank a bit too much and they're too snug to wear a bit lower to compensate.

...and yes...35" inseam just barely makes it for me. :(

• 3 weeks later...
How does the Jin denim stretch? I know the waist can stretch pretty easily when worn "re-dampened" after a mean hot soak and dry...but I'm guessing not as easy as the Texas Cotton Sams (i.e. 5000vx). Size down 1 for a good fit?

It doesn't stretch as much as the 5000 denim (which isn't texas cotton btw...that's the 0500). Size down 1 for a slim fit, true to size for a regular fit.

Damn...all these cotton types...plus all these different Samurai-related threads...damn me for getting confused.

Thanks though...will rep you after 24 hours.

Edit: Okay now I see why I got confused...a few heads on here compared the Zero denim (s5000) to the Texas Cotton (0500)...as they are both very stretchy.

• 4 weeks later...