Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

Please give us a detailed review as i know you are capable of ;)

More pics of the denim, the fit and all that! :)

the denim loos really tasty and crunchy. I also asked Naoki about them some time ago and they are still on my list...because like you already said: everyone needs a Leepro!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Denimes are certainly Lee-inspired with the bartacks, back pocket logo tag, and the pocket shape. Lee never had straight line arcs like that, but you could always tear them out.

Here's a good visual guide on changes to Lee jeans throughout the years:

168im80.jpg

Anyone ever ordered from the Japanese webstore for Lee? I'm looking at their Lee Archives and I find their measurements very confusing...

E.g., 1952 101Z: http://edwin-ec.jp/disp/CSfGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=36391

Edited by JDelage

What's strange to me is that the measurements seem big. On the model above the size 33 has a waist of 90.5cm, so 35.6in. After wash it would shrink down at most 4% (according to the product page), which means slightly over 34in. 

35 minutes ago, Ignaurus said:

Well it looks like they may arrive on a day that my wife is home and I am not. That does not bode well for me, if something were to happen you guys got dibs. :(:D

No, no, they're yours now. I would love it if you could post before / after soak measures though. Esp. interested in waist, thigh, and knee measurements...

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats JDelage,

I have to pairs of the 1952s, these are so nice and still one of the best repros you can find. The only problems i have is the size, since the don´t come in W29. My W30s are too wide and W28 is too tight... soaking doesn´t  shrink the waist much, just a significant length shrinkage will happen. These will even stretch out more after soak than before, since the water make the denim softer.

Is there any set way to size these lee jeans? I normally wear a 32 and sized down 1 to a 31 and I swear the waist is like 36 inches. I know all about vanity sizing but Lee seems to take it to a whole new level. I guess on a positive note I could tell everyone I wear a 29. 

I have a 32" waist and I would need a W29 for the 1952, since my W28 pair is a bit too snug and my W30 too wide. But I like to wear jeans on the slimmer side.

But also mine are older repros by Edwin, don´t no how the sizing is today. just watch out at rakuten, most of the time they have the reals measurements.