Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

ChuckO , thanks . At 15yrs old I would have thought that myself but nearly 28yrs later it is sadly nostalgia . Still , it's hard to beat Johnny Burnette & the R&R Trio ( theres a couple of great clips on youtube of them from around 1955/56 )and Edwins Lee repros are great to wear .

ChuckO , thanks . At 15yrs old I would have thought that myself but nearly 28yrs later it is sadly nostalgia . Still , it's hard to beat Johnny Burnette & the R&R Trio ( theres a couple of great clips on youtube of them from around 1955/56 )and Edwins Lee repros are great to wear .

Nah, it's like a lot of the Japanese Denim sites say "Fashion fades, style is forever". There's been a lot of good music since then but great is great.

Thanks man, Yeah Lee really did a great job on these WWII era repros. Here are a couple detail photos showing label, buttons and rivets which they did a great job reproducing. It's really a shame you have to order from Japan or Aero to get a great pair of Lee's!

LeeflyII.jpgleebuttons.jpgleerivet.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Really? Seriously, whenever I wear them, someone will say something like "when did you grow an ass???".

Unfortunately, something strange happened and a hot wash made the inseam shrink too much...so now they're too short too. I can't win with these. They'll be shorts soon me thinks.