Denim Wish List

gimmegimme

Wishlist is way long, but most of it is in the "to have it" category, so doesn't count.

S0110XJs - didn't pull the trigger this weekend cause I'm waiting to find out about contest jeans. Also, I'm looking for any mid-fit, lee-style pocket LHT jeans, not positive about the 0110s yet.

Okinawas - beautiful, comfortable, awesome.

Warehouse 1920s - I think.

Wishlist is way long, but most of it is in the "to have it" category, so doesn't count.

S0110XJs - didn't pull the trigger this weekend cause I'm waiting to find out about contest jeans. Also, I'm looking for any mid-fit, lee-style pocket LHT jeans, not positive about the 0110s yet.

Okinawas - beautiful, comfortable, awesome.

Warehouse 1920s - I think.

The 0110's are are MUST have.

Selvedge Ande Whall's.

Now thats something that I think a lot of us would put on our wishlist. As for anything else I buy what I want when I want it, so theres never anything that I could wish for, unless its out of date or extremly rare.

Fuck trustfund babies! Glad the real Westside is back! Fuck no gimmie, I work two jobs and do a ton of on the side freelance shit for people. I reap what I sow, and in no way meant to come off as a rich prick in that statement. I just know that sitting on your ass doesnt't get you the things you want in life.

Fuck trustfund babies! Glad the real Westside is back! Fuck no gimmie, I work two jobs and do a ton of on the side freelance shit for people. I reap what I sow, and in no way meant to come off as a rich prick in that statement. I just know that sitting on your ass doesnt't get you the things you want in life.

haha...I was j/k.

There aren't enough hours in my day to work as much as I spend!

trust fund babbiez r ramepent in jerzey. look @ guido.

i dun thnk rome b a trust fund babby dat nigga wuz a jantor 1ce.

those were the days, headphones and a mop. I didn't have to read fuggin memos or shit!!!

and Gimmie,

I still haven't pulled the plug on those Jormons. I always walk away trying to justify why I would need them.

I STRUGGLE 2 GET MINES....not rlyl