Official Subs, Tweets, & Speaks

upandcoming

Hi guys, I have a quick question about Subway/Quiznos.

Where do they get their meat from? Not the precooked kind, but the cold cuts. Surely they just use a major corporation? Does anything make their product different from something one could assemble in stores (other than "fresh-baked bread" and sauces).

Even though there's only been two serious responses...

I have three JL Audio 12w6v2's in my Magnum hooked up to a 1,000 watt JL Audio amp and another 1,000 watts to my Focal mids and highs (Two 6", two 6 1/2", and four tweeters) with a Pioneer DVD flip-up as my head unit. The head unit motor recently went out on me for the second time after just having it fixed too so I'm heading up to the shop later in the week to get a new one installed, I've had it for five years though so it's about time for something new.

soundsystem003new.jpg

soundsystem001new.jpg

Hi guys, I have a quick question about Subway/Quiznos.

Where do they get their meat from? Not the precooked kind, but the cold cuts. Surely they just use a major corporation? Does anything make their product different from something one could assemble in stores (other than "fresh-baked bread" and sauces).

im pretty sure you dont want to know, at least if you eat there

they both process and package their own meats, but im betting they get their whole, unsliced slabs of cold cuts from one of the few major food suppliers here in america.

subway slices their shit old deli style, thicker, and i think they use cured meats... shits been brined up baby, even the turkey.

quiznos slices their janx extra thin and i've never tasted salty slime on their meat.

yes homo.

they both process and package their own meats, but im betting they get their whole, unsliced slabs of cold cuts from one of the few major food suppliers here in america.

subway slices their shit old deli style, thicker, and i think they use cured meats... shits been brined up baby, even the turkey.

quiznos slices their janx extra thin and i've never tasted salty slime on their meat.

yes homo.

quiznos is alright... i just remember some guy telling me he worked at subway and the meat is the reason he became vegetarian (i have no idea where i heard that, could be a movie or even off sufu... it stuck with me though)

i eat my italian bmts in ignorance

yes homo.

Thanks for the answer! Yes, I figured they must order from a major food supplier considering the amount of meat they need. The real question I'm getting at is whether they have special specifications or not. Do they package and cut readily available products or is it only available to Subway or Quiznos (or Schlotzky's, etc.)?

Also, why is it that there are often like 5 Subways within 5 minutes of each other? I never see this with Maccy D's, Burger King, or Wendy's.

This was my first flip up head unit, tws pretty good had it for about 6mos. Then it got jacked outta my car. I kinda miss it now. Sandwich thread is way better.

A NIGGA B H8IN MAYNE WEN U ROLL DOWN DA STREET N HE AINT GOT NO WIP. DATS WEN DEM NEWARK NIGGAZ JOCK UR SHIT 4 DA DOPEBOI

Thanks for the answer! Yes, I figured they must order from a major food supplier considering the amount of meat they need. The real question I'm getting at is whether they have special specifications or not. Do they package and cut readily available products or is it only available to Subway or Quiznos (or Schlotzky's, etc.)?

Also, why is it that there are often like 5 Subways within 5 minutes of each other? I never see this with Maccy D's, Burger King, or Wendy's.

Subway has pre cut shit and Quiznos has a meat slicer and cut meat everyday. All the meat except chicken comes in giant chunks. The meat delivered to Quiznos could be sold to other places, there wasn't any Quiznos branding on them. I could be wrong, I worked there like 2 years ago. I had to cut meat everyday at Quiznos. That shit got so sick, I stopped eating meat.