Good Society denim

Jackboot

^^Hey Tone.

I have not had any issues at all with mine and have had them for a couple months. I wear them a lot as well. I say dont give up on the brand. I have not heard anyone have trouble with this problem as of yet. Get another pair!!! Or get the button fixed on the pair you have... *wink*

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all. sorry about goodsociety being stubborn. there's a lot of loose indigo in the denim and it just runs over onto any sign of fading on the creases. a good trick is to wash them a few times with light detergent to wash out all the loose indigo and do a hang dry. you'll get better fading that way. at some point we should be switching all of our jeans to natural indigo on the standard mens and women's non selvage denims. i'm testing out the fabric right now it wears in extremely nice. as for your buttons falling off.... our bad... we can send you a new one, and fndmyloserhalf will send you a fairly easily explaination on how to pop a new one back on.

hey all. sorry about goodsociety being stubborn. there's a lot of loose indigo in the denim and it just runs over onto any sign of fading on the creases. a good trick is to wash them a few times with light detergent to wash out all the loose indigo and do a hang dry. you'll get better fading that way. at some point we should be switching all of our jeans to natural indigo on the standard mens and women's non selvage denims. i'm testing out the fabric right now it wears in extremely nice. as for your buttons falling off.... our bad... we can send you a new one, and fndmyloserhalf will send you a fairly easily explaination on how to pop a new one back on.

Thanks for offering me a replacement button. I'll def try to wash them a few times, to see how they do after that. Thanks. The new fabric sounds nice, don't do anything about the fit though, it's awesome!

^^That is the problem I was having as well. Solid wear and nothing to show for it. I have 10 pictures but thejeans always look the same.

I am going to try what ilovespaz suggests and see if it helps.

Someone has to have fade pics somewhee.

I tried on their slim and straight leg cuts, and the fit was awful.

The leg fit great. I mean, absolutely perfect. But the waist was HUGE on every pair I tried. I've got a true 33 waist, and I tried on everything down to 29 and couldn't find a pair that wasn't falling off me. It was really weird.

Anyone else had this experience?

I tried on their slim and straight leg cuts, and the fit was awful.

The leg fit great. I mean, absolutely perfect. But the waist was HUGE on every pair I tried. I've got a true 33 waist, and I tried on everything down to 29 and couldn't find a pair that wasn't falling off me. It was really weird.

Anyone else had this experience?

This happened to me too. I was really wanting to buy a pair because they were only $30 at UO. The 32 slims had a perfect fit in the legs but the waist was enormous. I could take them off without unbuttoning. The 30 was too tight in my legs, but the waist was still huge, then I gave up.

^^Yes...You have had yours longer then me Perse...Hopefully someone will show fade at some point.

I too have this happen with the indigo. My fingernails are always blue underneath after wearing them, even 2 months later. I am starting to see small signs of light lap fade and the thighs are getting a little lighter, but still nothing on the knee creasing.

here are some pic's of my good soicety's i got them on Dec.4

the first pic was taken some time later in dec. the second one was taken in Jan and the third was some time in Feb. I will post more some time in april they will be at the 5 month mark. at that time i will post close up's and what not's but right now these are the only pictures i have of them late+dec..JPG

jan..JPG

feb.JPG

good to see some clevelanders in here especially people from the heights. i was at the above on thursday checking out some imperials, nice spot good stuff. H&S is a cool spot too. good to see that in my hometown. much success to both stores, stay up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no good at taking picture of my denim

But here they are at four month of mostly everyday wear. I told my girlfriend that i would wash them when i got my new Jeans (skull's 6x6 50100xx)...WASH PIC'S COMMING SOOON.......i guessss. :-(IMG_1096.JPG

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1098.JPG

IMG_1099.JPG

IMG_1100.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I just got bought a pair of good society jeans (my first raw jeans) and I loooove them.

It's still a little bit too snug for me to be comfortable..how long will it take to stretch the waist out?? That's the only part that's bothering me right now (That and the fact that it kinda flattens out my butt). I don't want to go out in them until they're comfortable enough to sit in lol.

But other than that, I really love these jeans (even though they make me look really short due to the stacking.... but i wanted to have stacking so oh well)

jeans5-1.jpg

^those look good and i dont think they make your legs look short although it might be hard to tell without a full length shot of your torso. they should stretch out enough after a few hours since they dont look that tight. if not wear them overnight or something.

Does anybody know if the new Good Society denim over at Revolve has had the problem with the waist sizing fixed? I'm thinking of ordering a pair of the raw slims, but I don't want to have to mail them back and forth several times to get the right size.

thanks!

• 1 month later...