Interest Check: No. A and No. C, Antwerp fashion magazines

Charlie Delta

Found a couple of issues of the original "No. A" magazine, that was started by Walter Van Beirendonck for the ocassion of the big "Mode2001 Landed/Geland" expo in Antwerp in 2001.

They made a couple of really excellent issues each curated by one designer but due to some trouble at the publishers they stopped.

A bit later they picked it up again with A Magazine.

I can pick these up if people are interested.

They originally retailed for €9 / $14

OK here's the deal, went past the post office today, turned out shipping is alot more expensive than anticipated since the mags are so heavy. And with the weak dollar and all it becomes rather steep.

Offering them individually doesn't really make sense, so I'll only sell them together.

Both mags shipped anywere is now $30

Paypal only.

Just wanted to say that these are now getting scarcer, anyone pm'ing me about them from now on I can't guarantee that I can get them for you, sorry.

For now they only have No. A and No. C available.

No. A curated by Dirk Van Saene.

1365816258_507e2b4b5e.jpg

A shoot styled by Desiree Heiss from BLESS, a decade of Dirk Van Saene collections, highlights of a (then new) generation of designers, and a shoot of Walter Van Beirendonck's F/W 01-02 collection among other things.

No. C curated by Hussein Chalayan

1365816574_91d2f10347.jpg

Beautiful magazine, one of my personal favorites from the series.

Not your regular fashion magazine, but filled to the brim with typical Chalayan style shoots and photographs, a shoot where he had blind people pick the clothes they could wear according to how they felt, portraits with make up done with light etc.

Now, 5 years later, still very inspiring imho.

Everybody who has payed me has been shipped out.

And there are still 4 sets pending, if they fall trough they go to the next in line.

Then there are no more left!

Be quick!

Also I probably won't be doing something like this any time soon as dragging around with heavy mags and having the shipping price bumped up all the time without making anything on it isn't my favorite pasttime.

Oh well...

Herpsky: no luck so far, will keep my eyes open

• 3 weeks later...