Montreal Meetup?

ogre

The concert was good. But Digitalism had already started their set when we got there, and we only saw like 45 minutes (I think?) of them, and then we waited around for a while expecting an encore, but none came. Overall a good show, though.

yeah, it started and ended way too early for a concert of that kind...

but was pretty intense though

i was pretty wasted, parts of the evening are a little blurry

+ i almost puke inside the club because fuuma had the great idea of going up to the barman and asking the strongest shot they had. don't know what was in there, but it was so strong. i don't feel too good today, but was good fun so it's all good.

poshpol: i don't think i have paid more than 3 or 4 times to get a haircut in my life so i can't really help you.

because fuuma had the great idea of going up to the barman and asking the strongest shot they had. don't know what was in there, but it was so strong.

you_gonna_get_raped.jpg

+ i almost puke inside the club because fuuma had the great idea of going up to the barman and asking the strongest shot they had. don't know what was in there, but it was so strong. i don't feel too good today, but was good fun so it's all good.

i bet u had a stinger

im 80% positive that i can come up this weekend.

will it be easy for me to grab a ticket from a scalper there?

it turns out that 85% of the kids in my class are heading up to montreal

i might just tag along

I just gotta convince my classmates to leave early so i can be rocking out at metropolis with you niggas.

im hoping to buy an ed banger x revolver shirt (if they have one).

I just gotta convince my classmates to leave early so i can be rocking out at metropolis with you niggas.

im hoping to buy an ed banger x revolver shirt (if they have one).

I'm anxiously waiting for an Ed Banger X Glennie collabo

metropolis = right by go go lounge, correct?

i need sum ed banger gear

i don't have a whole lot of tees i can rock casually

i only got retardedly expensive tees that retail for ~200 or 15 dollar

uniqlo tees. nothing in between

Metropolis is beside Foufs.

And don't get your hopes up on the Ed Banger shirts. My friend who went to the Vancouver show the other night said they weren't selling the shirts because they couldn't get them over the border.

Anyways, I'm totally against meeting people from the internet, but if anyone is planning on hitting up the show (early or late), let me know because my friends are fucking retards and would rather pop bottles at opera or time or wherever the fuck they go.

im getting a ride from a friend

i have an exam until 5 and i think well leave around 6 or 630

fuuma or kasper:

can i put my stuff at your place if i make it to montreal by...say... 830

the dudes who are giving me a ride will drop me off at the hotel they are staying at.

St andre hotel

1285 Rue St-André, Montréal, QC, Canada

Yo Herpsky, next time PM me. I guess if Mass isn't going (he could go to the second one with you I guess) then leaving stuff at his place will be simpler. + there's a lot of space as his taste is rather spartan :P

if there's scalpers for the first show then id go with you guys

i guess i can just bring my shit with me to the club, i can travel light

ill give mass a call though anywayz