Montreal Meetup?

ogre

It's actually Michel Brisson. But yeah, those are pretty much the decent stores in the city.

I think herpsky and I will be shopping around tomorrow, might see you somewhere...

Thanks! Is there anything decent for shoes near where the Louis Vuitton is? That area appears to be a shopping area, but I can't find out anything else about what's around it.

Anyway, if you guys are out, I'll be in a plain black T, Levi's 511, and black Diesel shoes carrying a LowePro camera bag. Feel free to say hi. :)

in that case you probably won't like any of the aforementioned boutiques. except for maybe holts because they carry like dsquared and brisson because the dudes that work there are huge losers. no just kidding. you'd probably like influence-u on st.catherines and the mall at st.catherines/ peel though maybe a bit more that kinda stuff.

what did y'all end up doing last night? i simply had a lady over and drank a lot

not much , had dinner, played guitar hero and came back home around 12 or something.

herpsky: yeah, week-end was pretty fun. whenever vermont gets too boring, you know where to find us!!!!

I had good fun on Saturday, despite U&I being closed for no apparent reason.

I had brunch at Shadeface (I think that was the name) once I left the St. Laurent STM station. Once I discovered that U&I was closed, I stopped in a shop nearby (Johnny Boy), and chatted with the birds in there for a bit. They were quite good looking, and oddly enough, they both really liked my jeans which was surprising since they were nothing too special (Levi's Red).

I then headed down to McGill to go to 972Telecom, but the turds in there were just spouting off prices trying to rip me off. $1250 CAD for an HTC TyTN II?!? Yeah right. I then headed down to Peel, stopped in Energie (which had some cool shoes), and then made my way down St. Catherines. I didn't have much luck finding anything I wanted, so I ducked into McLean's Pub for lunch and beers before making my way back to STM and Charlevoix where my truck was parked.

I then made my way back to the US, and hit duty free to get some beer. Ended up with some Molson Export. :)

Sooooooo, that was my Saturday in Montreal. :)

I had good fun on Saturday, despite U&I being closed for no apparent reason.

I had brunch at Shadeface (I think that was the name) once I left the St. Laurent STM station. Once I discovered that U&I was closed, I stopped in a shop nearby (Johnny Boy), and chatted with the birds in there for a bit. They were quite good looking, and oddly enough, they both really liked my jeans which was surprising since they were nothing too special (Levi's Red).

I then headed down to McGill to go to 972Telecom, but the turds in there were just spouting off prices trying to rip me off. $1250 CAD for an HTC TyTN II?!? Yeah right. I then headed down to Peel, stopped in Energie (which had some cool shoes), and then made my way down St. Catherines. I didn't have much luck finding anything I wanted, so I ducked into McLean's Pub for lunch and beers before making my way back to STM and Charlevoix where my truck was parked.

I then made my way back to the US, and hit duty free to get some beer. Ended up with some Molson Export. :)

Sooooooo, that was my Saturday in Montreal. :)

I was quite disappointed about the U&I being closed too. I work so often that I don't really have time to go shopping, and when I do, places where I want to go are closed.

You should stop to Reborn next time you're in MTL.!

anyone going to the cocktail event party thing at u&i tomorrow (wed.)

starts at seven. cocktails.

i wouldn`t assume it`s by invite only.

i'm thinking of going right now , but i'm too lazy...

anyway, i can't be spending any money now so going there will just make me want to use what little credit i have left on my cc...

• 2 weeks later...

how about my house. i need to rent out two rooms in my apt for novemeber FAST!!

best location ever: st.laurent and prince arthur.

come live with CHUB -the montreal-mary-kate-ROCK!!

OPEN HOUSE SUFU FASHION PARTY!

i'll make my special patato cheese and onion stefano pilati deepfried perogies with sour cream.

are you montreal folks going to the justice show on the 19th?

are the tickets sold out?

fuuma and i are going. the show was sold out so they added ANOTHER show the SAME night at 12:30 after the first show (the one we're seeing) at 9:00. i have rarely been that pissed my entire life. seriously, what kind of band does that, especially that i was sure they would play till 2 or 3 or something.

tickets for the first show are sold out, there was still some left for the second one. but if you want to see the first one, there's always a millions scalpers at concert and you never end up paying much more than face value so you could definitelly do that if you wanna come to the same show as us. and even thought i'm bitching about justice booking 2 shows the same night, there's another cool party the same night so i'll be able to go to both so it's not so bad. good night in perspective, you should come...

are you montreal folks going to the justice show on the 19th?

are the tickets sold out?

The first show is sold out, but it looks like they've added a second show, immediately after the first one. Doors open for the second show at midnight. There are still tickets available for the second show, as far as I know. Not sure if I'm going or not, yet.

edit: oops, Kasper beat me to it

The first show is sold out, but it looks like they've added a second show, immediately after the first one. Doors open for the second show at midnight. There are still tickets available for the second show, as far as I know. Not sure if I'm going or not, yet.

edit: oops, Kasper beat me to it

there's a chance we might go see Digitalism tomorrow if you are interested

there's a chance we might go see Digitalism tomorrow if you are interested

Sure, I'd be into seeing them. Even if you guys end up doing something else, let me know.

Did you end up going to see dj krush last week? How was it?

Hmmm.

I have a test until 5. If I were to take the bus, I'll be in montreal at 930PM

pwn3d.

Driving into the city is kinda...ehhh

I know that some kids from my school are going to montreal on that day...

ill see what i can do

Is ANYONE going to the 12AM show?

Sure, I'd be into seeing them. Even if you guys end up doing something else, let me know.

Did you end up going to see dj krush last week? How was it?

cool, i'll let you know

dj krush was awesome, as always. the place were the concert was held was pretty cool as well.

herpsky: driving in montreal is really not that bad + parking is very easy to find, even downtown (i had my mom's car for a while last week and had no problem parking for free everyday and i live downtown). and it's much more convenient than the bus...

how was the concert?

Do you all remember that girl sitting by the AA store with a box of PBR?

That was weird.

The concert was good. But Digitalism had already started their set when we got there, and we only saw like 45 minutes (I think?) of them, and then we waited around for a while expecting an encore, but none came. Overall a good show, though.

Hey everyone.... miss y'all :) looking forward to the next SUFU meeting....

On another note... i need a haircut. I've been going to Saco and Les Garcons but... i want to try a different place. I know what direction i wanna go in but i need a stylist's opinion.... Any places in downtown/old MTL that u would recommend? Hookups, etc....

let me know!