Montreal Meetup?

ogre

it's my bday next weekend i'll be inviting you all to the festivities! probably at the W hotel..!

will you be bringing hybrid sport collars shirts for men and women????

I will be bringing some Eric Glennie shirt samples just for you guys.

I can bring the denim as well if you wish.

-edit-

check yer PM, 2000db

are there any montreal'ers who have an extra parking spot + a futon

apparently 2000db lives kinda far away from downtown...?

Well not far, but 20-30 on foot, 10 by train. You're free to come, but you better not wake up my mom when you come back with all your girls at 4am.

nvm about my party this weekend. nothign is happening.

PS: you can turn right on reds outside of the island, i benefit from it all the time :)

anything going on tomorrow night?

i got a crappy team building activity at work so i won't be available before probably 10 or something like that, but i'll most likely be a little drunk so i might want to do something. some friends of mine are gonna go out probably, but i slept like 3 hours last night and i don't think i'll sleep much more tonight so i might not want to go clubbing all night, but i would be down for something more relax. i'll call 2000db sometimes tomorrow to check on what you guys are doing...

^^ its summed up in the superjet or whatever travel forum. basically boutique u&i on st laurent, boutique reborn on st.paul in old montreal, and boutique micheal brisson (or michelle or whater) on rue laurier in the mile end and holt renfrew downtown are the only places to shop here ever!!

^^ its summed up in the superjet or whatever travel forum. basically boutique u&i on st laurent, boutique reborn on st.paul in old montreal, and boutique micheal brisson (or michelle or whater) on rue laurier in the mile end and holt renfrew downtown are the only places to shop here ever!!

It's actually Michel Brisson. But yeah, those are pretty much the decent stores in the city.

I think herpsky and I will be shopping around tomorrow, might see you somewhere...