Montreal Meetup?

ogre

Hey stop making stuff up about me :P

Laika sounds good, we'll just have to seen when...

sorry for not making it to boys noize last night, i did indeed have a conference call, at fucking 3 am........

how was it???

i'm down for tonight, laika is fine althought it's maybe one of the last day where drinking outside will be possible,,,,

some drinks before 8 on a terrasse could be cool also, and it would give me a reason to ditch my coworkers and not go to crescent.....

sorry for not making it to boys noize last night, i did indeed have a conference call, at fucking 3 am........

how was it???

i'm down for tonight, laika is fine althought it's maybe one of the last day where drinking outside will be possible,,,,

some drinks before 8 on a terrasse could be cool also, and it would give me a reason to ditch my coworkers and not go to crescent.....

I could lie and say Boys noize sucked but it was truly great; they played crowd pleasing songs from 12:30 to closing!!!. The crowd was kinda too "gay meat market" for me though, which didn't use to be the case on thursdays at parking.

I'm up for meeting tonight at Laika, though I agree terrasses could be fun.

I could lie and say Boys noize sucked but it was truly great; they played crowd pleasing songs from 12:30 to closing!!!. The crowd was kinda too "gay meat market" for me though, which didn't use to be the case on thursdays at parking.

I'm up for meeting tonight at Laika, though I agree terrasses could be fun.

Alright, so we could just go somewhere with a terrasse first (or instead). Do you guys have any favorites? Le Ste-Elisabeth's terrasse is nice and last time I went, they had some very cheap pints for the 5 a 7 crowd.

Alright, so we could just go somewhere with a terrasse first (or instead). Do you guys have any favorites? Le Ste-Elisabeth's terrasse is nice and last time I went, they had some very cheap pints for the 5 a 7 crowd.

st-elizabeth is perfect for me, i don't think i could make it before 6, 6:30 though but feel free to start without me. working in dorval when you don't have a car really sucks....

i think he was joking since we've all sort of seen each other or posted pics...

anyway, just to make sure, pm me you email and i'll send our cell phone numbers just in case

Alright, I'll print out the Sidney Lo photo and carry that as a visual reference.

So when do we meet and where? I gotta head out soon to hang around and drink coffee (very important stuff).

If worse come to worse kasper call me with the place and date and PM Mass, his cell is out of minutes.

So when do we meet and where? I gotta head out soon to hang around and drink coffee (very important stuff).

If worse come to worse kasper call me with the place and date and PM Mass, his cell is out of minutes.

Let's say 6:30 at Ste-Elisabeth? Kasper sent me your cell numbers and I sent him mine, so I guess I can call if I don't see you guys on the terrasse. And I guess I could PM my cellphone number to sistersuzie so she can join up later on.

Let's say 6:30 at Ste-Elisabeth? Kasper sent me your cell numbers and I sent him mine, so I guess I can call if I don't see you guys on the terrasse. And I guess I could PM my cellphone number to sistersuzie so she can join up later on.

6:30 is perfect, i'll confirm with fuuma and 2000db in case they already left. platypus got our numbers so just just call one of us when you think you can get there, i don't think we will have moved yet.

ogre: i'll pm sistersuzie with our numbers so she got them all

see you guys later!!!!

id love to meet u guys at some point too but i have plans tonight and none of the places mentionned are interesting except maaaybe laika.

k so i just changed my mind and wouldnt mind going to either place. which one of u can i contact to meet up n stuff

YO BITCHES

I'm 70% sure that I'll be visiting your fine city next weekend.

I need to go to IKEA and buy a bed. Are there any shops with

April 77 sinners or dischords? My acne max cash fit too huge.

I need to get out of vermont and eat something decent as well.

BLAOW

IKEA is fuuuuuunnnn. I like to go baked, spend the afternoon walking around aimlessly touching everything and there is a cool resto in there with fish n chips :P

k so i just changed my mind and wouldnt mind going to either place. which one of u can i contact to meet up n stuff

i'll pm you everyone phone's number, you can contact me if you want, but my cellphone is low on battery and i won't be able to charge before 6pm

YO BITCHES

I'm 70% sure that I'll be visiting your fine city next weekend.

I need to go to IKEA and buy a bed. Are there any shops with

April 77 sinners or dischords? My acne max cash fit too huge.

I need to get out of vermont and eat something decent as well.

BLAOW

there's 2 ikea, one in montreal (close to where i work...) and the other in the suburbs...

holt and influence U both carry April 77 but i have no idea if they have the models you have in mind

poshpol: how can you go to IKEA and eat anything else than swedish meatballs and their awesome cinnamon buns is beyond me ;)

there's 2 ikea, one in montreal (close to where i work...) and the other in the suburbs...

holt and influence U both carry April 77 but i have no idea if they have the models you have in mind

poshpol: how can you go to IKEA and eat anything else than swedish meatballs and their awesome cinnamon buns is beyond me ;)

Heh. I think he answered your question in his post:

IKEA is fuuuuuunnnn. I like to go baked, spend the afternoon walking around aimlessly touching everything and there is a cool resto in there with fish n chips :P

haha i gotta admit i never had the meatballs but i got either a sixer or dozen of those cinammon things to go :P

shucks i was supposed to go to boys noize but bailed out at the last minute.

all my roomates just left for toronto so everybody can party at my place. its right off st.laurent and prince arthur.

You could come meet us and maybe we could head over there after? I'm sure we'll need to leave Ste Elisabeth to grab some food at some point. (At least I know I will.)