Montreal Meetup?

ogre

that would be cool

where would you guys like to meet up?

I live in the south/west of the island.

I don't really know of any upcoming events that'd be good for this kind of thing, but maybe we could do a 5 à 7 or something if we can find a spot we can all get to easily.

Would somewhere downtown or on the plateau work for everyone?

there's also chub rock

That's right and I forgot about Drexl too.

Yeah Plateau or downtown for sure, I'm not going to the pits to meet you guys.

BTW is anyone coming to Boys Noize tonight?

Haha, let's save the fistfight for the meetup. It'll make for better pictures for the meetup thread, I'm sure.

How does next week look for you guys? Pretty much any evening but Friday works for me.

fight together, I'll make cookies and drink beer instead

K. Were you guys planning on doing something with Liberation tonight, since he's in town?

Yeah, he was joking, he just wanted fuuma (we sometimes refer to him as the cheval, depending on the circumstances) so badly. Im still up for mostly anything that doesn't require too much $$.

Yeah, he was joking, he just wanted fuuma (we sometimes refer to him as the cheval, depending on the circumstances) so badly. Im still up for mostly anything that doesn't require too much $$.

Haha. That joke went so far over my head that I didn't even see it pass.

Ok, well I'm up for anything as well, so I guess we could just pick a place. What about Laika for some drinks? We could meet at 8, or even a little earlier and sistersuzie could just come meet us at 8.

Hey stop making stuff up about me :P

Laika sounds good, we'll just have to seen when...