Montreal Meetup?

ogre

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by boy better know, January 11, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by boy better know, January 11, 2012 - No reason given

haven't met anyone from sufu montreal but if you see a tall skinny white du wearing sufu approved jawnz at blizzarts/bluedog/korova/panda that's probably me, i'll buy you drinks even if i don't know you

or just pm me if you wanna party

• 3 months later...

i've had the foie gras at joe beef and it was good

reservations are recommended if you wanna go there though

joe beef is so awesome, definitely recommend. i rarely have foie gras at restaurants, can't be of much help, but would assume you'd be able to find at L'Express or Europea (two great restaurant btw).

going to joe beef with some cook friends who i understand have some friends in the kitchen there next month. i'm really, really excited haha

you should be excited. i have done quite a lot business with one of the owner and have had the chance to go through the "special treatment" a few times (including having the whole restaurant for ourself with a "buffet" type meal) and it has been heart attack worthy each time (not having to pay does also makes it better)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah…it's been unusually muggy the last while, but I was referring to the disgusting amount of rain and overcast we've been plagued with for, seemingly, the last two months. 

Hopefully the weekend clears up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...