Montreal Meetup?

ogre

dj shadow

next tuesday

ima leave the states around 3PM and should be there around 5PM.

hoping to hit up U&I before the show

i will see some of you nigs there

Give me a call when you get here. Im not sure if I'll go to the show, but at least we could catch each other sometime in the afternoon.

dj shadow

next tuesday

ima leave the states around 3PM and should be there around 5PM.

hoping to hit up U&I before the show

i will see some of you nigs there

I work like 1 block from U&I so I'll PM you my number so we can meet up when you get in, if you want.

i forgot where U&I is.

it's close to metropolis, right?

hoping to kopp sum sale ann dem to kopp at U&I

it's too bad the exchange rate is 1:1

fuck the us

Anyone know anything about the cute blonde working at U&I ? she was working last night around closing time..

I went yesterday. I bought acne mics at 50% off. a lot of shit is at 50-60% off...

too much engineered garments and mihara yasuhiro. very little ann d left. almost got this long black button down 50% off of 390$ i believe and they had one asymetrical button down left.

I went yesterday. I bought acne mics at 50% off. a lot of shit is at 50-60% off...

too much engineered garments and mihara yasuhiro. very little ann d left. almost got this long black button down 50% off of 390$ i believe and they had one asymetrical button down left.

thanks dudes

maybe ill kopp junya

cause

im gay for junya

• 2 weeks later...

i think this would be a pretty cool thing to check out as a group

And Then There Was Light presented at the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal

but it wouldnt be a really social event if thats all we did...

Anyone know anything about the cute blonde working at U&I ? she was working last night around closing time..

aha maybe try tokyo on wed.'s all 'em brats r usually there.

whats going on there -- did they close the womens side for good?? or are they just like renovating or something.

whats going on there -- did they close the womens side for good?? or are they just like renovating or something.

I think it was just some renovations. I passed the store today, and I wasn't looking closely, but I think the womens side was open again.

• 1 month later...

any montreal nay nay's doing a proxy proxy proxy?

I was at U&I here in Montréal yesterday and they had the shawl collar sweater but they were out of my size (only had M and XL left). It was going for 120$ CAD.

Is anyone aware of any North American stockists for this piece in size S?

Also, U&I still have a pretty decent stock of Fall/Winter EG at 60% off. Lots of outerwear and some small sizes left. I would say that almost half of the menswear section of the store is Engineered Garments now.

cause i need some fucking EG at 60% off...

all my niggas from school bailed

no justice

i was looking forward to seeing underaged girls in head to toe AA

• 4 weeks later...