Nudie jeans, drier than meets the eye.....

Noddy

• 2 weeks later...
i've got the ultra indigo coateds, worn them for maybe 20-25 times now. it fades a lot quicker than i thought i would, as ive already seen a couple of well worn dry black coateds that don't fade at all. the colour coming through is almost electric blue, i think the contrast will be pretty sick in the long run.

too bad i don't give them a lot of wearing time, mainly because theyre just a bit too tight for everyday wear and i like the denim on my prps a lot more.

i'll post pics of the faded parts in a couple of days

Any pics, yet?

my coated black dont show any crotch wear like my regular nudies do... I dont expect great fades on the blacks - quite the oposite, they should stay solid black for longer then most. Almost up to 6 months of wear and they are pretty shiney in parts - there is white residue in the combs from the PU build up.

Lee Australia has some Regular raw indigo denim with a black PU coating - a friend of mine has those and he is getting some great wear - I just wish he wouldnt wash them so often.. makes me cry.

it's not a wash. "dry" copper. it's just a different from their standard dry models

I seem to recall that they're not really a dry denim because they don't use indigo at all. The warp is died with sulfer, so they're not really going to do much fading.

PBJ and 45rpm both did a blue warp / blue weft model. and there are some other pants floating around with different wefts. i seem to remember one with pink weft..

My favorites of the others are the ALD Darktones...

• 1 month later...

heres 3 fit pics of Thin Finn Dry Black coated in 30x34 (as I am trying them on at DB), I am 6'2" ,165ish pounds. I liked the fit of the 31x34s so i figured i better size down to account for stretch, these are pretty tight but feasible.

opinions please.... is this something I can pull off?

sorry for the shit pics

BTW We NEED pics of those Ultra Indigo Coated jeans! i might get those instead of the Dry Black Coated!

1120072113.jpg1120072113a.jpg1120072112a.jpg