Suite 303 Salon in New York?

ericdw

his bio sounds alright

For 16 years, this stylist from the north of England has been transforming regular ole blokes into "that hip guy at the other end of the bar whom you see and admire." It takes a Brit to appreciate both ends of the spectrum - from classic women's bobs to "way out, risky punk shit," - and that's where Barry the nerd-chic "Malcolm McLaren of hairstyling" takes pride in "flinging layers off people to build them up.

if you're not on a budget, you should try it out.

personally, i'm just fine with my $18 haircuts at astor place.

I dont get the concept of designer haircuts. Whats wrong with going to the dominican barber that charges you 8 dollars for a cut?

because i've grown my hair out for a year and needed to get it cut short b/c i start work in a week... $100 haircuts aren't for every month, but if you need a completely different style, it's worth it.

anyway, the dude that i was recommended actually isn't there anymore but i went anyway with someone else and it came out exactly as i wanted it. highly recommend if you're a celeb or a hedgefunder...