For Love or Money

homi29

Ive been doing some thinking lately, and ive come to realization that its not worth it working in a job that doesn't fulfill you considering it occupies about 50% of your waking day.

that being said i think most people can fit into the following categories

1) you are where you want to be career-wise, This is what YOU WANT to be doing, and hopefully you're making good money doing it

2) You're doing it for the money only at this point, but because of how much you make it's hard to step away

3)You're not even making good money, but you need to pay rent, buy diors, blah blah and you're stuck in some dead-end position that you hate

sorry for generalizing but i think this constitutes where most people fit.

as for me , right now i find my job terribly mundane and boring and im trying to pick a more suitable career path so i dont toil away my youth

Im at one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AN'T BE FLIPPING NO BUNS-

I don't have a serious job; but I an't gotta rob;

I play at the bar down the street, a couple a nights a week..... to a whole bunch of frat kidz that just want that rap shizz,

I SUPPOSE

when I an't pooing; thats what I want to be doing.

was number 4 aka unemployed with a few jobs which are based around certain times of the year waiting for me.. tour guide assistant or whatever in south africa, hopefully going in october, and assistant instructor for the nova scotia sea school out east .. tonight i am starting a job at a martini bar .. easiest job interview i've ever had .. my friend: "found you a dishwasher", me: "hi", boss: "when can you start?"

so im not sure where that leaves me

1 + 2 + 3 = 6?