onemancult

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit 8 Years ago but:

•When I uses to hang out with 18 year old drama students I always smoked

Gudam garangs and preach travel stories and they thought I was all exotic and I

got plenty and it was brilliant, thankyou Lord.

• Death cigarettes are proper tasty as I recall.

• Design is all good but if I ever needed a 2 minute gasper I'd probably still go

with your standard Malboro or Camels.

• Rolling your own is necessary if you pull all nighters on a regualr basis. That

way you can blag straight cigarettes off other people when you're too blind

thrashed to roll and still have tobaco in the morning, which makes you instantly

popular amongst your fellow survivors.

for two seconds i thought that would be this magic box of cigs made in paris that tasted great and weren't plain white or more importantly to me, didnt have an ugly brown filter, but then i realized it was just the prettiest lighter in the world.

How often do you have to smoke for it to get addicting? I'm getting scared shitless because I smoke a cigar or a pack of cigarillos like....once a month, but I'm alreading getting the feeling that I'm getting addicted. Like, during class and when i'm studying I feel like I want to light up a cigar. I don't feel the physical urge and it's not that strong but.....wtf. I've only smoked the equivalent of.....10 cigarillos or such spread over 2 months. I've heard about one hit wonders though....kids that get addicted after smoking like, 3 cigarettes. wtf.

How often do you have to smoke for it to get addicting? I'm getting scared shitless because I smoke a cigar or a pack of cigarillos like....once a month, but I'm alreading getting the feeling that I'm getting addicted. Like, during class and when i'm studying I feel like I want to light up a cigar. I don't feel the physical urge and it's not that strong but.....wtf. I've only smoked the equivalent of.....10 cigarillos or such spread over 2 months. I've heard about one hit wonders though....kids that get addicted after smoking like, 3 cigarettes. wtf.

i smoke about as much as you and i get the same feelings. i think it helps to take a 2-3 week break every so often. you'll still want a cig just like you want sex but the physiological urge will dissolve.

truth is man, i started and now i would say im properly hooked. from having a cig once a week to almost 20 a day in 6-7months, man i was craving.

ive cut down now but all i gotta say is, if you dont wanna smoke anymore but your still doing it then your addicted. to quit you need to wana quit, otherqise you will never quit, personally i enjoy smoking too much to quit lol

my advice being cliched is you dont wana start jus quit while your ahead!

This what I b smokin

4460407822cce1cd91bym1.jpg

spaceball.gif

those things are strong as shit. and last a long time. also has a slight chocolate flavor, if i remember correctly. i do remember my lungs aching after chainsmoking two of those. blech

my personal favorites:

25642.JPG

dunhill senses orange

783-0b.jpg

peel orange

12188.JPG

and of course, mild sevens

1110450393s.jpg

but being i dont smoke that much anymore, its all about that Lucky Strike snus

luckyopenhand.jpg

lol

• 3 months later...

i smoke too frequently to go with "designer" cigarettes ...

even if the package looks cool ... that shit would last me half a day.

not too cost effective.

i smoke camel turkish royals constantly. my favorite cigarette. great blend.

i always have a soft spot for marlboro reds and filter-less camels ...

they're just perfect for what they are.

marlboro 27s are decent too.

i stick with what i can get at most corner stores ...

• 2 months later...