luxury/designer/premium cigarettes

onemancult

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, man those Peel Menthol Orange's look tasty. I've never seen them before though, what's their origin? I need to check the tobaccy shop to see about these.

On a sidenote, had been switching to Djarum Blacks for awhile, and they're a nice smoke...cool looking whatever...and don't smell too much like shit after smoking them, but economically those aren't working out too well. I mean I smoke less, which was my intention, but still too much considering the frequency.

Bought a few packs of parliament menthols mentioned above for a buck a pack, cause they were a buck, and they are surprisingly, one of the nicer/smoother menthol smokes that I can recall. But then again, I'm not a menthol veteran, nor have I flirted with any of the 'designer' menthols.

edit: so I see Peels are from HK. Anybody buy cigs online and have a reliable site recommendation? Googled a few online resellers, but they feel shady as f.ck.

My friend traveled to China last summer and bought a pack of ciggs that supposedly contained opiates.

When my friends smoked them, they fell all over the place. One friend even passed out.

Does anyone know of any brand that contains the drug?

Also, I wikipedia'd "Snus" and stumbled upon "IPCO Creamy Snuff".

http://www.ipcosnuff.com/creamy.htm

Has anyone tried the product? It seems like a good concept.

-JF

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody buy cartons onilne? if so, which website do you use because all of the ones i went to mild sevens are sold out! and its about 5 bucks per pack at my local asian markets so if anyone could kindly inform me :]

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know how people can stand djarums. they taste like cough medicine and make my lungs bleed.

i stick to camel reds or 555s usually. especially the reds since they taste so good and i can smoke a little bit less as i've been trying to cut down.

i dont think ive ever smoked any 'light' cigarettes that had good flavour.

smoking djarum blacks atm. the cinamon is a nice touch. they burn too quickly though.

Really? I've found that blacks burn for a looooooong time compared to other cigs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone ever get into snuff? some icelandic guy offered it to me at a bar in berlin where i tried it for the first time and seriously dug it. you're pretty much blowing a mentholated bump that makes your eyes wide and gets your legs kickin for a minute or two. i managed to find it in the states at a tobacco shop in georgetown while spending some time in D.C. I'm not sure of the legality of it in various states but when seen doing this in public people give some serious looks. i've almost been thrown outta bars for the obvious sketch level of it although its a fantastic way to meet people because you look so damn peculiar blowing brown bumps in public.. anyone indulged in such?

snuff wiki

• 1 year later...