The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I've been a lurker for 5 years, finally decided to post.

4bb7c22cf0ee11e1bb3522000a1e9bb7_7.jpg

Not sure if I'm doing this correctly as there is no evolution within the picture; I wore these APC New Standards for two years and washed them last week, I like how they turned out.

Doesn't compare to yo_mj's pair however. Those are some marvelous looking Ironhearts.

Edited by NAWNSCENTS

Here is my pair of custom jeans from the Hartford Denim Company. 6 months of wear, just washed for the first time. The denim is Collect Co. Ltd. 13.5 oz. natural indigo, organic cotton made in Japan. Here is a closeup photo of the denim before use (photo credit - hartforddenimcompany.com):

IMG_0387-1024x682.jpg

Now for the jeans:

IMG_0193.JPG

Customization includes a handpainted Japanese enso on the back pocket, as well as a sakura tree stitched into the front left pocket lining.

IMG_0196.JPG

Detail of the sakura tree and hand cut and peened brass rivets

IMG_0194.JPG

Denim lined front and back pockets with inner coin pocket

IMG_0199.JPG

Custom "fingerprint" copper fly buttons made by a friend of the company, Ryan Andes

IMG_0198.JPG

Signature Connecticut leather patch

IMG_0197.JPG

Here is my pair of custom jeans from the Hartford Denim Company. 6 months of wear, just washed for the first time. The denim is Collect Co. Ltd. 13.5 oz. natural indigo, organic cotton made in Japan. Here is a closeup photo of the denim before use (photo credit - hartforddenimcompany.com):

IMG_0387-1024x682.jpg

Now for the jeans:

IMG_0193.JPG

Customization includes a handpainted Japanese enso on the back pocket, as well as a sakura tree stitched into the front left pocket lining.

IMG_0196.JPG

Detail of the sakura tree and hand cut and peened brass rivets

IMG_0194.JPG

Denim lined front and back pockets with inner coin pocket

IMG_0199.JPG

Custom "fingerprint" copper fly buttons made by a friend of the company, Ryan Andes

IMG_0198.JPG

Signature Connecticut leather patch

IMG_0197.JPG

love this organic denim, i was looking at it for ages on their site . . .