The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Love that prps are never seen around anymore, but poly keeps that flame alive. Great pair sir.

here you go sir, another pair. same model as poly's. got them in feb 2007, still one of my favourite fits ever. the denim is soft like a baby's bum, best summer jeans ever too since they're only like 12oz or something.

prps-lap-shot.jpg

prps-arse-shot.jpg

prps-combs-shot.jpg

prps-fullfront.jpg

prps-fullback.jpg

x-post from the apc thread.

apc ps size 25

worn since june 16 2010 (little over 14 months everyday wear)

one hot soak at 11 months, one hot wash at 14 months

6062162448_01e583393a_z.jpg

6061607407_86df54fd82_z.jpg

6061614367_4f47091171_z.jpg

6061616163_91e31f7458_z.jpg

here you go sir, another pair. same model as poly's. got them in feb 2007, still one of my favourite fits ever. the denim is soft like a baby's bum, best summer jeans ever too since they're only like 12oz or something.

prps-lap-shot.jpg

you were the one that actually motivated me to beat the shit out of mine, and you're right its the softest hand denim i've ever had.

you were the one that actually motivated me to beat the shit out of mine, and you're right its the softest hand denim i've ever had.

the more I see that denim worn in the more I'm convinced that it's the same denim as Kicking Mule. I have a pair of KMWs that I beat to shit awhile back and up close the denim is identical.

anyone know if that's actually the case? I know they both use zimbabwean cotton, but that's all I know.

^^^^^The last 3 APC's updates have a super great fading. Specially from Tonys and I'm shy!!

^^^^Vespr: How many washes on those IH?

^^^The Ande Whall have nice coms too

^^And Saintkeat: Are those APC Fuck em from Thailand?

^And Flo: Nice to see the slow progress of your pants. I can't wait to see them in 5 years!!!

apc fuckem is just the supreme collab. those pbj's are super nice looking!

Hey Swiss. Nope I purchased it through the apc store in France. The denim is supposedly made in Japan while the stitching and construction in Macau. Hence they seem to look different from the usual apcs. Anyways it was a one off collaboration. Anyways thanks for the interest.