The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

^^^Those 710 are just pure raw denim dope or a look inside raw denim heaven.

I just recommend to everybody to check out the other pics from those pants on Flickr too!!!!

Just incredible. On one of the fit pics you can really see why those amazing stacks have grown up tin such a strong way and you almost can feel and hear them growing!!!¨

Another pants who deserves to survive for ever!!!!

stacks are a little too crazy for me but thats crazy work

agreed, the stacking is too much for my tastes, but you have to admire the work put into that pair.

I wonder what they look like on, there has to be a good 8" to 10" of excess fabric in those stacks.

For my personal denim tastes, the stacking is too much and the denim has too much of a worn out and raggedy look to it.

I can't deny that they're still a great worn in pair of jeans though and the fit is pretty spot on. Good stuff!

A super great fading on them. And I can see an additional huge fading potential left in them for the future. One of the nicest Imps I have seen here!!!

Xpost from imperial thread

about 11 months

DSC_2947.jpg

DSC_2959.jpg

DSC_2948.jpg

DSC_2966.jpg

DSC_2978.jpg

DSC_2984.jpg

A super great fading on them. And I can see an additional huge fading potential left in them for the future. One of the nicest Imps I have seen here!!!

They are nice, and there is a ton of potential. But that cell phone fade... That is CELL PHONE FADE!

^^^^^Lucaas

Nice fadings on your dry bones although I would have waited much longer before their first wash. They had such a beautiful shiny coulour on the before wash pics. But when using them another long time without washing they'll turn out super greaaaaattt!

morse9443

damn! that is exactly what I'm thinking when I looked into this "cloudiness"! my friend's SDA 103 also has that crazy cloudiness, and I'm digging it so much.

so I kinda excited when I saw this jeans turn out like that.