The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

My Allevol type 2's after 1 year of gentle wear. 2 washes, well more like swishes round a warm bath with some soap flakes at 6 months & 1 year.

29lcy0n.jpg

335d2x2.jpg

jfhowp.jpg

this is the difference when the chainstitch is not done on a union special or not done properly on a union special. the roping is being pulled and results in a rather artificial looking roping and you can also see the uneveness of the roping along the whole hem with some parts having more pull than other parts.

I noticed that on klue's jeans - you can see a noticeable kink where the seams are pulled over. It gives a kind of roping, but not a particularly attractive one. With a Union Special, the seam on the hem will only be offset by a tiny amount, 2 or 3mm, from the seam on the leg.

Ok so this may not be the most dramatic of evo pics but they do show progress in the true sense of "evo" posts. Thought I'd share because Eternals were the first brand that got me into denim and I always thought they had the most beautiful fades. I finally own a pair now and I"m thrilled at their progress

from May:

Eternalsfront4months.jpg

and now from today with a bit more committed wear:

Eternals7-25-11.jpg

electric blue coming out at unexpected wrinkles here and there, these scratch mark-like wrinkles (on the right below the beginnings of the honeycombs) appeared on my calves somehow

Eternalswrinkles.jpg

hard to capture the actual blue but this is the most accurate Eternalsblue7-25-11.jpg far:

90 days? Is the dye weak or do you CONSTANTLY moving?

Posted · Hidden by im_shy, December 9, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by im_shy, December 9, 2011 - No reason given
I am a truck driver and I wear it everyday. This is a good brand jeans, the price is reasonable too !! Details are excellent as well !

you got those fades from sitting in a car seat for 90 days?

judging from your below average english, im going to assume you're a native asian. and you people are notorious for "helping" your jeans fade...

so yeah.

judging from your below average english, im going to assume you're a native asian. and you people are notorious for "helping" your jeans fade...

so yeah.

Not all truck drivers sit in trucks all day fyi.

so yeah.

i don't know whether I should be offended or laugh in agreement! :-)

That's a new brand in Hong Kong, established in 2010. You can have more details on : www.workwareheritageclothing.com

Do you work for that company (when you're not driving a truck) or are you just so enthusiastic that you're trying to post the same information on as many threads as possible?